EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS: CELTICS VS. HEAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Celtics in 4

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celtics in 6

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
NBA got the finals they wanted. Its $$$ time for them... they can only pray it goes to a game 7 so they can milk as much as they can from this series.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^wasnt really a sad day. we took a good team to 7 games with a depleted team so i'm happy with this season. if we were fully healthy maybe i'd be upset but we lost too many key players so the fact we fought that far was impressive to me. we gonna be in rebuilding stages now but luckily we have some vets sticking around and enough young talent oto keep us contending.

Nov 7, 2006
END of the big 3 in Boston, they had the potential to become a dynasty but one championship won't cut it.
true indeed but that one chip as solidified the entire big 3 as 1st ballad hall of famers. i mean ray and KG wrre shoe ins but it really helped Pierce. that 07 team was truley magic and we just got struck with the injury bug every year after that. we were healthy all the to the finals in 09 just to lose our center lol. i was happy with the run we had but you are correct they wont be considered a dynasty.

May 15, 2002
true indeed but that one chip as solidified the entire big 3 as 1st ballad hall of famers. i mean ray and KG wrre shoe ins but it really helped Pierce. that 07 team was truley magic and we just got struck with the injury bug every year after that. we were healthy all the to the finals in 09 just to lose our center lol. i was happy with the run we had but you are correct they wont be considered a dynasty.
What's even more amazing about that Big 3 squad is that they won the championship their first year together.

Apr 24, 2012
^^^wasnt really a sad day. we took a good team to 7 games with a depleted team so i'm happy with this season. if we were fully healthy maybe i'd be upset but we lost too many key players so the fact we fought that far was impressive to me. we gonna be in rebuilding stages now but luckily we have some vets sticking around and enough young talent oto keep us contending.
True. It's been a great 5 years, don't want it to end..

Jan 12, 2006
so 2 blocked shots makes Kobe better? Or Wilt better?
lol just saw the gif and didn't know where to post it, that gif is so dope 2 of the 3 greatest centers ever going at it. That shit is insane how Wilt takes care of kareem's Sky Hook so easy, a shot I thought was damn near impossible to stop.

Shaq, Kareem, and Wilt are even in a way, I wouldn't even begin to try to rank them 3 against each other, they're just to vicious!