DROOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2004
main i live cross tha street from his bro. his bro is a rapper also he got droop on his cd he just release also.he said ygd is his bro it says on his cd i thought he ment brother like homeboy he says thats my brother his brother go by hydious i kno he a crip cuz he talks about crip sacramento sumthin i dunno not somethin i am really interested in Rguing about it

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
HyRolla209 said:
main i live cross tha street from his bro. his bro is a rapper also he got droop on his cd he just release also.he said ygd is his bro it says on his cd i thought he ment brother like homeboy he says thats my brother his brother go by hydious i kno he a crip cuz he talks about crip sacramento sumthin i dunno not somethin i am really interested in Rguing about it
HYDIOUS?...YOU MEAN SECURITY HYDIOUS? LOL...THAT AINT DROOPS BROTHER...I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT...ME AND MY CUZZIN SEEN HYDIOUS OUTSIDE THE WAL MART IN MERCED...DUDE LOOKED CRACKED OUT LIKE WHOA...HES KOO PPL...BUT HE AINT HIS BROTHER

Jun 18, 2004
security hydious? i aint never heard of him. i just kno he live across tha street 4rm me in modesto and he hooked it up wit his cd and told me he wuz his bro. maybee he wuz just sayin it to say it i dunno