DROOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2004
What happen to droop?

why he ain't dropping no albums these days.....i started listening to him by accident.....i experimented and bought his cd....like 2 years ago...where he at now.............peace

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
to be honest we havent heard or seen anything from him in the past 3 months or so... and we've heard of about 5 or 6 potential coming soons from him over the past 3 years... so our guess is as good as yours.

he usually pops up when we have an event though ....

D

Downunda-Connec

That is a riddle. I have to say though I was thinking about this question just before I checked this forum. Looks like my question has been answered... LOL'

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
well many new ppl register on our web site and we link this message board on our site so there are new ppl that juss come to peep this message board from our web site and there are many ppl that barely post and been here for a few yrs

Jul 15, 2003
he left cause rob and beno was raping his ass wit the money. they try to charge fools $800 for a verse then give droop $300. at least thats the word on the street

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
that's the WRONG word.

nobody we know or knew was tryin to pay $800 a verse... matter of fact it was thru SICCNESS.NET and the sicc shop that he was chargin $800.... and someone actually paid that price and hit us up askin what was up because they hadn't got nothing. We told um it has nothing to do with us.

SO SPEAK WHATCHA KNOW... and FUCK whatcha heard.

that rumor shit is homo shit.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
yea itz all gravy... there are two sides to everything but paperwork doesn't lie.. that fella been runnin around in the streets tellin folks he never received a single dime from KVE for 3 or 4 albums...

we have cashed checks and paperwork that says otherwise... it's really not a big issue.. he knows wassup ... he's just using that "KVE ripped me off ... they're the bad guyz" story to drum up indie support when he really doesn't need to do that.

We spent plenty of hard earned money and plenty of precious time promoting his name and likeness and really didn't bubble, but we don't blame anyone (the biggest check we ever received for an album related to him is $9,000 which aint shit)... we just keep chargin forward and using our business saavy to make moves and stay above water.