DROOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
YOUNG GANGSTA MUTHAFUCKIN DROOP

THUGZY said:
YO, HOW MUCH DROOP CHARGIN' 2 DROP A VERSE?
The ONLY person you should ask about that is Droop since KVE no longer controls or directs this artist.......here is his email add
[email protected]...... holla at HIM...unless you want recycled shit, and fairytales from those "no-longer-in-the-know" lmfao...nah mean?.....shit aint changed, IT IS WHAT IT IS, YADIIIIIMEAN?

DON'T SLEEP ON THE NEW AND IMPROVED YGD...DROOP PACINO- THE CENTRAL VALLEY'S MOST HATED/MOST LOVED/MOST CONTROVERSIAL ARTIST TO EVER BREATH ON A KILLA VALLEY MIC... STAY TUNED...THERE'S SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK WHAT YA HEARD

Paparazzi.....all day

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
and most never put a album out, and most bummed and most.....yada yada yada, yadameannnnnnnnn, but we do have a couple vrs that havent been out yet that we most likely wont use, so yes they are for sale........want a remix of a older song then we can help as well, but for that new heat go to him, cuz that new heat is comming, like it was coming in 2000, then may 2001, then august 2001, then december 2001, wait then january 2002, damn it wait june 2002, sum bitch lets say november 2002, ok ok i know i really mean febuary 2003, fuck i messed up lets try another date like july 2003, fuck! sorry guys this heat takes a while lets say september 2003!, sum of a mutha fuckin bitch i will try again lets go with march 2004, i swear! ok i know again i pushed it back but the album is now half done and its heat lets say july 2004, damn it fuck lest give it yet another year cuz we are now 70% done lets go with mid 2005, i promise!

lol goodluck