DROOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
At first I never knew about this, its just heartbraking that the one and critical thinkable Young gangsta mufuckin Droop is suddenly fading away from todays Killa Valley; Ive became a big Droop fan since I was into Lynch and Blacc Market. I was introduced to his music when MOI came out, and Ive been waiting for his new joint to come out until I heard this! Well I hope his new joint comes out sometime and hopefully he still gots that Killa Valley heat in him filled with them deepnhard Way Deep beats. Im probably the only one here in Dago whos a biggest Droop fan while everyone else down here are playd out Z90,93.3 teeny boppin radioheads and softass backpackers. If hes out of Killa Valley for sure, he and his moniker and anticipation will continue to live on... Thats all I have to say
Cuz itz Killa Valley fo life and still comin wit mo hitz than tha mafia....Now Wutt!!!!!!

Apr 8, 2004
Damn this post is still up lol.

I know that nigga personally and he's gonna be droppin' some shit soon. He's been in the lab, and they aimin' for that Freedom of Speech to drop July 13th. That's the scheduled release date. You can hear some of his latest shit on that Greedy- Off the Chain, shit is pretty sicc, he's definately gonna fucc some heads on wit this new album. Courtesy of Money Hungry Ent.

Reserve your copy today:

Aug 7, 2002
fasho im gettin that new droop...what label is it gonna be on? and is it gonna be dark music like he did on that ''mo shit'' song? cuz thats da tightest shit he be on

K

KAH

YGD YOUNG GANGSTA MOTHAFUCKIN DROOP HE OUTTA MERCED. IF U AINT HEARD I SUGGEST U PICK UP 1 OF HIS CDS