Delete me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
My neighbors play the same fucking pop station every fucking day and it's beginning to drive me crazy. I don't know who it is but whoever this guy is that wants to be a millionaire so freaking bad is going to drive me to kill someone.

Jonah

Sicc OG
Nov 13, 2006
Just bump Doin' it off the gates mixed plate back at them to drown them out, it will be like a pop music war.

Nov 14, 2002
It's coming to the point that I might do something like that. The same fuckers were in their backyard shooting off fountain fireworks on the fourth. There's an entire street and high school right across said street, but they had to shoot shit off 6 feet from my kitchen window.

Fuckin' rednecks.

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
maybe you should be doing something else then sitting on the computer on the 4th of july then. your a moron if you don't think people are going to light off fireworks on the 4th

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
You obviously suck at reading comprehension.

He was not complaining about them lighting fireworks, he was complaining about the location they were setting off fireworks. There is a high school across the street, that I assume has a parking lot that would be more suitable for that type of activity.

Nov 14, 2002
I don't know what backyards look like where you come from, but his backyard is maybe 15x15 with a big ass pool in it. When you can go IN FRONT of your house and not 8 feet in either direction of your neighbors roof, you're an idiot. I don't give a shit about people lighting fireworks... what I give a shit about is the fact that the guy propped them up next to a wooden fence on a plastic table with kids 6 feet from these things.

One fell over and shot all over their backyard.

Let me come shoot projectiles at your house when I could be doing it in a completely open field not two minutes walking distance across the street and we'll see what you say.

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
lol so he's gonna complain because there lighting off fireworks in there own yard....that's even better and go ahead and shoot fireworks at me, i was drunk enough i wouldn't of cared

Nov 14, 2002
Are you under the assumption that my neighbors have castle walls around their backyard?

And also you must not know shit about fireworks because it seems like you think I'm talking about sparklers and snaps or some shit.

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
Are you under the assumption that my neighbors have castle walls around their backyard?

And also you must not know shit about fireworks because it seems like you think I'm talking about sparklers and snaps or some shit.
honestly. you need to do something dude because all you do is bitch..complain and hate on everything. i take it you have no job and you just sit at home all fucking day. go outside or something

Nov 14, 2002
I love when people use their computer to tell others to go outside.

And the day I start posting about how cool everything is, is the day you stop reading my posts.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
lol @ saying he dont care if you have internet followers and saying shit on the message board doesnt count towards real life then getting mad about a thread being deleted.

look at your sig and realize your a tool and shut up

Sep 24, 2002
too much smoking of another poles in this section. its like some of yall pm each other tellin them to hey i posted go check it out and swing on my sack pls. Dick Rydin 101. Whatever the popular trend is to do then so be it.
and to the thread starter. big deal a deleted thread. happens all the time unless its a major issue then its should be noting more than a eh w/e .. and the tough guy ima beat ur ass shit is just as bad as the shit your venting against. just fyi

picking a fight with zero=fail
you yourself have gotten into with him and are quick to back down. Just cause he gets to you enough to make it seem like hes cool or the shit that doesn't mean hes right or better than others.
I love when people use their computer to tell others to go outside.
Yea when your online all throughout the entire day and they cant come online for a hour to say something and if they do they are truly online as much or more than you? lol

o one more thing i love so much is people claiming they wok 50-100 hrs a week (at a job not at home as well) yet they are online a min 6 days a week at all times of the day. I know lying and exaggerating is very easy online but ya gotta make a limit of it.

*waits for the DER I CANT COMPREHEND YOU