Delete me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
NAAAAAHHHHHH, I'm just joking.

I really like the attention, and I know good and well you only said that to justify being a mark for my e-greatness.

Who else makes a thread about someone they hate, but can't get enough of other than a Stan?

May 31, 2007
You feel you're on this highhorse when all I see is bullshit come out your fucking fingers.
Has to be one of the funniest lines I have ever read on the Sicc.

But yea dude. Your fuckin trippin. I dunno what this has to do with, but if you dont like what anyone says then ignore it. Then Kirby says some shit. You say that you dont got a prob with him....then diss him? And HE is the immature one?

and whoever else wants to hate what I said, you're a fake also riding LDS dick cause hes mod
Another award to be given out tonight is the most childish thing that ever was said on the Sicc..
Basically your saying theres only 2 ways to look @ the situation. Either agree with you and be a whiny bitch, or dick ride LDS? Get the fuck outta here. I honestly dont even know the last LDS post I read. I dont pay attention to who says shit that much on here, but more what they said. But since I dont agree with your bitch fit im fake right? I think YOU are in need of a life son if something someone said on the net got you this butthurt

Jul 3, 2008
why u gettin all emotional n shit...dont nobody care how u feel bout anyone on here...n if u gonna talk shit...dont do it over the internet

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
land if you're close minded about marz just cause his new music... or because he left psychopathic then you're just another trendy faggot.
He was never on Psy and he sucked before he switched his shit up. Slide and In The Mud are the only songs of his worth listening to. I won't hate on the og version of TFTLP though cause it's way better than the version released with ABK.

Jul 1, 2004
I hope you die a horrible death L.D.S. seriously. you're a demon get the fuck out into the world and do something better with your time.

I hope you're living a fucked up life, and I hope you DON'T realize it. You fuckin hater.

Delete my shit again IDON'TGIVEAFUCK.

You think you're the shit cause you got pussy ass internet followers?
Like comeon do your posts on siccness really count in the real world.
Not to me, or the people I know, so fuck you... pay my taxi and i'll come see you. you don't like me, fuckin fight me bitch.

I'm not looking to start shit the only reason I speak so low of you is because you're no good, not for this world or tech's scene.

I hope everything you build craps out. Thinkin you're the shit, when all you are is a peice of shit. You fuckin nerd.