Delete me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I hope you die a horrible death L.D.S. seriously. you're a demon get the fuck out into the world and do something better with your time.

I hope you're living a fucked up life, and I hope you DON'T realize it. You fuckin hater.

Delete my shit again IDON'TGIVEAFUCK.

You think you're the shit cause you got pussy ass internet followers?
Like comeon do your posts on siccness really count in the real world.
Not to me, or the people I know, so fuck you... pay my taxi and i'll come see you. you don't like me, fuckin fight me bitch.

I'm not looking to start shit the only reason I speak so low of you is because you're no good, not for this world or tech's scene.

I hope everything you build craps out. Thinkin you're the shit, when all you are is a peice of shit. You fuckin nerd.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LOL Thanks for exposing me.

I'll continue on my drunken way, making my $600 a week(that's good for a fucker living in the Ozarks), working 50 hours a week, being the life of the fucking party, driving my hot rod cars, and generally being fucking awesome to everyone that I meet live and in the flesh.

You need some Jesus, or at least a big blunt of some good shit to calm you down.

If I even remotely started a laundry list of people at Strange Music that liked me, you'd lose yourself in the countless names you're not familiar with.

That dust has you wound up, player.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Some of us were acutally born different. unlike yourself... you are just another stereotype... good going.

I might show anger and dysfunction.. but you... you sir... need a better outlet.
I don't care who you talk to with strange or their fans. Cause in my opinion you're nothing but another hater giving tech n9ne fans a badname... You areeee like the rotten filthy juggalos making me look bad.

You feel you're on this highhorse when all I see is bullshit come out your fucking fingers.
I have jesus, he loves me.. But I will not, stand by and watch another person be pushed over by you. Bully me instead I am damn near fond of it. The things you say, are pointless and heartless you are the infection you little bitch.

Nov 14, 2002

But I will not, stand by and watch another person be pushed over by you. Bully me instead I am damn near fond of it. The things you say, are pointless and heartless you are the infection you little bitch.
What are you even talkin' about? Did your gf post here and get told tits or GTFO?

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Some of us were acutally born different. unlike yourself... you are just another stereotype... good going.

I might show anger and dysfunction.. but you... you sir... need a better outlet.
I don't care who you talk to with strange or their fans. Cause in my opinion you're nothing but another hater giving tech n9ne fans a badname... You areeee like the rotten filthy juggalos making me look bad.

You feel you're on this highhorse when all I see is bullshit come out your fucking fingers.
I have jesus, he loves me.. But I will not, stand by and watch another person be pushed over by you. Bully me instead I am damn near fond of it. The things you say, are pointless and heartless you are the infection you little bitch.
How am I a hater? Because I don't get all butthurt because someone doesn't like the album? Because I don't absolutely love every strange release and song that comes out?

You're getting all upset because some people didn't like the fucking album, and that some people aren't going to cry because a thread on a forum got closed. I am not like the "rotten filthy juggalos making [you] look bad". You're making yourself look bad with all this teenage-girl angst and whining.

Now, go get a tampon and sit in the fucking corner masturbating to The Ollie Gates Mixed Plate.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
lol keep it coming please.

kurby this thread was nothing against you... you acutally had posted right before me.

i didn't even care what you said cause you're an immature trolling queer.

and whoever else wants to hate what I said, you're a fake also riding LDS dick cause hes mod... i wont kiss no ass to be accepted like most of you...

all you got, are bullshit skeems and lies... the weak will not inharate the earth, and if you're close minded about marz just cause his new music... or because he left psychopathic then you're just another trendy faggot.

but really though this is mad lulz

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
lol keep it coming please.

kurby this thread was nothing against you... you acutally had posted right before me.

i didn't even care what you said cause you're an immature trolling queer.

and whoever else wants to hate what I said, you're a fake also riding LDS dick cause hes mod... i wont kiss no ass to be accepted like most of you...

all you got, are bullshit skeems and lies... the weak will not inharate the earth, and if you're close minded about marz just cause his new music... or because he left psychopathic then you're just another trendy faggot.

but really though this is mad lulz
Marz sucks because Marz sucks. Not because he left psychopathic, or because of his new music. It's all of his music.

Also, I wasn't aware that you we're being more mature than I was. I actually thought you were just talking about a bunch of shit that doesn't make any kind of sense.

And, who exactly is kissing ass?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Then he got really, really sassy with me by posting on my user's page, to which I generously responded to, but not quite how he wanted, so now this thread is evidence that he's still really hurting down inside that I didn't play the game like he wanted me to.

I'm on to your shenanigans.