Delete me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
I mean literally, you spend somuch time talking shit, it's like you only want people to come back to talk shit... cause you're fucking bored.

I might pop my head in and read a little bit, but if you guys really really love eachother somuch make a fucking chatroom and buttfuck eachother allday.
Did you say the same thing when you saw friends communicating with each other in school? I bet you were that quiet guy with the headphones on all day in between classes, hoping that somebody would pass by and ask what you're listening to so you could splurge about how awesome Tech is.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I mean literally, you spend somuch time talking shit, it's like you only want people to come back to talk shit... cause you're fucking bored.

I might pop my head in and read a little bit, but if you guys really really love eachother somuch make a fucking chatroom and buttfuck eachother allday.

You don't have my vote on anything your opinion is shit.

Translation:

Nov 14, 2002
2a: When people go outta their to create custom avys, sig n other based on the gamer names or scores thats umm alot more than just a casual gamer. other than old people no1 sees even the slightest issue with a casual player.
Click on my link to see how long it takes to get one of those. What, you think I coded that thing myself?
i had a 7th grade student last year who tried to commit suicide because her parents and peers called her queer and other slurs. I take it seriously.
Boo fucking hoo. I'm sure it was the name-calling and not the neglect. Go find a book to burn. You learn as a little kid about stick and stones. I got called names too. I'm gonna go wrap a belt around my neck.
on FB your a real cool dude, intimidating but cool
on the siccness your a real mean asshole
You follow dudes from the siccness on Facebook?

What a queer.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

You don't have my vote on anything your opinion is shit.
Now you're just reaching.

Aug 31, 2006
Originally Posted by DustinBowls

Beaten & bloody on the flour while I got my foot out that door.....

Me:Why the flour, perhaps maybe the powdered sugar or baking soda you could place your opponents while you leave the room?

Must i bring up your terrible spelling and keystyles?

GTFO. You are a troll if i ever did see one. Your only argument is " oh, you all ride LDS's nuts" or " LDS, you are a terrible person becuase you say mean things to others and delete threads." ummmm... QFT. Do we have to have a fucking poll devoted to how much EVERYONE on the forum depises you? you- exit stage FUCK OFF

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Wow so, you really used the search button, congratz on bringing old things into a ignorant board anyways. I don't think anybodys been listening at all. i found out exactly why leave me alone was the first single. and why we choose that song. rest of KOD is kinna trash. shit we dont even wanna hear anymore. real fans that is.

May 29, 2009
Originally Posted by DustinBowls

Beaten & bloody on the flour while I got my foot out that door.....

Me:Why the flour, perhaps maybe the powdered sugar or baking soda you could place your opponents while you leave the room?

Must i bring up your terrible spelling and keystyles?

GTFO. You are a troll if i ever did see one. Your only argument is " oh, you all ride LDS's nuts" or " LDS, you are a terrible person becuase you say mean things to others and delete threads." ummmm... QFT. Do we have to have a fucking poll devoted to how much EVERYONE on the forum depises you? you- exit stage FUCK OFF
Sicc 'em