Damn is Facebook taking all UR Time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2014
whats up with the caps bro bro. reddit is caking too, they have a messageboard type format as well. you know why? because they have a diverse audience and content. the siccness foundation is gangsta rap, i dont see much gangsta rap being put out these days. the traffic also reflects the times as well. u just salty because u got exposed on here and it aint the first time its happen to u on a message board, let you tell it. stop being obnoxious and annoying, stop posting pedo shit for kicks and niggas wont post ur family business online. but no you cant do that, you feed off the attention, especially if its negative. there is a long list of people have been exposed, family shit included. get over yourself.

the coli is a sports/rap forum....i'm not sayin siccness should be rivaling them numbers, but even doin 25% of what they doin would be considered a success round here. this a bay rap forum...doesnt have to be just gangsta rap. theres a ganga shit comin out the bay that peeps would wanna discuss in the proper format. i can give a fuck less bout bein "exposed", i have nothin to hide...it's people puttin family info on blast thats straight outa pocket. and if u disagree wit that, then u simply aint got morals or standards. thats fine, i know a lota cats on here dont give a fuck bout morals or standards, but its outa pocket no matter how u try n slice it......and what do u mean "stop posting pedo shit", i made one shock value joke in a pedophilia themed thread 3 years back and u still on that, actin like im on here trollin away on a daily basis or somethin...come on now. sicc creates victims on their own accord...once they pick you, it's over. especially bein a rapper, u already got a big target on your head goin in.. not sayin i didnt do/say some faulty shit ever- no one's perfect. but to act like i'm a constant negative ball of energy bringin it all on myself is bs.....thats not the point tho, i gave up on gettin my fair shake on this troll network. i'm just tellin bplease, on some real shit, a forum that allows posters to get outa pocket to the point where personal family info is okay to be posted regularly is not the business, and that's guna come back to haunt u either way. and bplease started the forum that i'm currently runnin, so i know a thing or 2 bout the forum game.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
the coli is a sports/rap forum....i'm not sayin siccness should be rivaling them numbers, but even doin 25% of what they doin would be considered a success round here. this a bay rap forum...doesnt have to be just gangsta rap. theres a ganga shit comin out the bay that peeps would wanna discuss in the proper format. i can give a fuck less bout bein "exposed", i have nothin to hide...it's people puttin family info on blast thats straight outa pocket. and if u disagree wit that, then u simply aint got morals or standards. thats fine, i know a lota cats on here dont give a fuck bout morals or standards, but its outa pocket no matter how u try n slice it......and what do u mean "stop posting pedo shit", i made one shock value joke in a pedophilia themed thread 3 years back and u still on that, actin like im on here trollin away on a daily basis or somethin...come on now. sicc creates victims on their own accord...once they pick you, it's over. especially bein a rapper, u already got a big target on your head goin in.. not sayin i didnt do/say some faulty shit ever- no one's perfect. but to act like i'm a constant negative ball of energy bringin it all on myself is bs.....thats not the point tho, i gave up on gettin my fair shake on this troll network. i'm just tellin bplease, on some real shit, a forum that allows posters to get outa pocket to the point where personal family info is okay to be posted regularly is not the business, and that's guna come back to haunt u either way. and bplease started the forum that i'm currently runnin, so i know a thing or 2 bout the forum game.
you may know a thing or 2 about forums, but you know nothing about taking responsibility for your own actions. you are constantly blaming others for the exposure of your family information. you do bring it on yourself. you are delusional and in denial. just stfu, stop crying and whining and get over it. for someone who got their feelings hurt about their family getting exposed you sure do come back with a username every several months.
as far as morals, where were your morals and values when you posted pedo type shit on here? oh right it was just jokes huh fam. got it.
as far as this site and the traffic reo brought up some great ideas. i do see a boost when awax posts and gets into it with someone tho.

Sep 25, 2014
you may know a thing or 2 about forums, but you know nothing about taking responsibility for your own actions. you are constantly blaming others for the exposure of your family information. you do bring it on yourself. you are delusional and in denial. just stfu, stop crying and whining and get over it. for someone who got their feelings hurt about their family getting exposed you sure do come back with a username every several months.
as far as morals, where were your morals and values when you posted pedo type shit on here? oh right it was just jokes huh fam. got it.
as far as this site and the traffic reo brought up some great ideas. i do see a boost when awax posts and gets into it with someone tho.
like i said "exposing" me is fine, i got nothin to hide brodie....it's the family shit that's outa pocket. they dont post here and got nothin to do with this forum+dint do anythin to deserve bein subjected to that. if u think it's not outa pocket, i aint here to change your perspective on things. but i'm sure many would agree that at the very least, people who have nothin to do wit this forum should be left out of it. then u say i wont take blame after i just finished admitting that i prolly did say or do faulty shit in the past...no ones perfect....ive done every drug in the book and regret a lot of shit in life...most of it done while i was high or comin down. but to hold that over some1s head like a dark cloud is fucked up. maybe i do deserve all the hate, shit, thats not for me to decide....but what i do know is that family members bein posted up is fucked up either way, and most forum admins wouldnt allow that shit to fly on gp. not cryin at all, just tellin it like i see it. like i said, i gave up on gettin a fair shake round here....but i aint the first one to say that people get ran off this site more so than any other site, and that cant be good for traffic. the stigma on this forum is that most rappers dont fuck wit this place for that very reason. all forums have roastings and epic sagas...shit, hopsin's former manager aka tanner got exposed for letting a dude suck his dick at the request of his internet girlfriend over at dubcc...them classic lulz happen everywhere. but like everythin else in life, theres always a way to go overboard.

Jul 12, 2002
The family shit has nothing to do with why this board is not very active these days. In the entire time I've been on this forum I've never read one post where somebody said "OMG they brought this dude's family into this roast, I'm never posting here again." Unless you can prove that tons of people stopped posting because of that stuff, your argument is baseless.

The fact is, rappers that don't carry themselves as better than us and those that can take jokes and criticism are not ran off this site.

As Rasan mentioned, the reason the board is dying is because gangsta rap has been dead for a long ass time, and social media took over the internet. If anything the board/main site could use a rebranding without using the term "gangsta rap" to bring in more new users. Also, having different people cover underground rap on the East Coast, South, and Midwest would help too IMO.

Sep 25, 2014
The family shit has nothing to do with why this board is not very active these days. In the entire time I've been on this forum I've never read one post where somebody said "OMG they brought this dude's family into this roast, I'm never posting here again." Unless you can prove that tons of people stopped posting because of that stuff, your argument is baseless.

The fact is, rappers that don't carry themselves as better than us and those that can take jokes and criticism are not ran off this site.

As Rasan mentioned, the reason the board is dying is because gangsta rap has been dead for a long ass time, and social media took over the internet. If anything the board/main site could use a rebranding without using the term "gangsta rap" to bring in more new users. Also, having different people cover underground rap on the East Coast, South, and Midwest would help too IMO.

u right in a sense that forum ethics is not the entire problem...just a small part of it.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
My suggestions for this new forum:

-MCR (Mixerr Condom Reviews), mixerr finds willing females on the streets and fucks them with different condoms, then interviews them on on which one they preferred while giving his own opinions on how they feel.

-MRA (Mixerr Relationship advice), this one speaks for itself.

-A sticky thread giving fans the opportunity to ask the man any questions they like.

-Mixerr audio books, mixerr reads popular books and provides free links to download the MP3.
Lol at Mixerr audio books. I see this result ending badly if I had done that.:hurt::siccness:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I'll be on here until I die. But here's some suggestions to get people to post more (imo) :

-Give Rasan @Rasan and Nuttkase @Nuttkase a forum to review and talk about new music. I know the general hip hop forum is kind of like that but nobody goes there.

-don't ban anyone except bots. Even though incisions and the like are annoying at least they post and engage people.

- get rid of the "secret" forum. I don't know if its cracking now because I've never been invited to the cool kids club, but I know in the past it was busy while the rest of the sicc was slow.

-Give mixerr his own section to review stuff.

-Make sure the sicc is constantly online. Every time it goes down I know you lose members.

thats all I have for now.
Every time I try to create a thread related to gangsta rap, I get shitted on and that thread gets deleted. The Siccness Network has turned into a shitfest lately. That's why I'm not on here as much. Plus I have Mixerr Reviews to promote, videos to record, and work to worry about.

That's sounds accurate . Even in Texas gangsta rap is dead. Siccness Network could use rebranding.

when u got 17 year old juggalos and mixerrs making all the open forum threads u know the sicc is dry.
Actually I've been creating threads on thecoli since I'm more appreciated there. I don't get trolled as much there as I do here.

Last edited: