Damn is Facebook taking all UR Time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
Message boards are just a thing of the past for the most part. It sucks because I think it is still very important to have places like this on the internet but that's just how shit goes sometimes.

Banning people is and has always been detrimental to the board unless they were doing something illegal and/or that could get the board shut down of course.

Siccness till the wheels fall off.
well thewre is no freedom of speech here

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
99% of the content here is available on other sites (wshh,insta,reddit,fb,etc.)

not only is the content available sooner it is available using a format that is much more convenient to navigate. The lay out also tends to be much more visually appealing on those sites; by using thumbnails, or being able to choose a thread based on the threads age, popularity, views, etc.

Most of these other sites also allow comments to be viewed by upvote/down votes or age, etc.,
allowing users to read the best comments instantly as apposed to being forced to read through pages of ppl arguing or retarded unfunny and unrelated replies... obviously this format wouldn't work for every thread (like freedom town) but it would be an improvement for threads like music videos..

Also sites like WSHH have staff that upload content and culture related videos periodically through the day... ( if you want to hire me to do this, Ill do it for tha low)

Also there are income streams from advertisers or uploads aswell as paid features on some of these sites bringing in revenue..

Sicc could do something similar where paying members have access to music thru the sick shop or clothing or unlock features etc...

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
You're looking past what the sicc is. At its core its a message board man. Its not a video based, wshh format. Its here for us to bullshit, debate, and discuss. The REAL issue is, there is NO interest in west coast rap nationally. Siccness is the "#1 gangsta rap site". I mean, the NWA movie might stir up a few new members lol.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I know this aint my place to speak, but as a new member I can tell you that this site is pretty unknown. Before last december I think Id heard it mentioned a couple times but had no idea what it was. Word needs to get out about this forum and Im not sure about the best way to do this. My suggestion would be crowd funding for some kind of publicity stunt such as sponsoring a major event or hosting a pretty big siccness event like a concert and bbq or something.

Also as a new member I can tell you that theres a lot of stigma around new people joining, especially europeans. I understand why you dont want a bunch of foreigners joining and fucking with your old site you been on when you known most of each other for a while, but just remember that this will put off new members from joining. Remember that optimuscrime guy from Germany? He made like 1 thread which the brehs decided to roast him on and he never posted since.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I dont get it. He cant score weed, the laws for possession is insane, hes only smoked "3 different strains", yet feels the need for a marijuana only detox subforum.
Its not for me to post a bunch of photos about my shit, its so I can see what Im missing out on by living in this shithole. When I saw what a dispensary was like, my brain couldnt accept that it really exists. Its just so fucking beautiful beyond my wildest dreams. You motherfuckers forget how lucky you are.

I could also use it to ask for advice and shit with weed and also maybe tips for hiding it and shit.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
I know this aint my place to speak, but as a new member I can tell you that this site is pretty unknown. Before last december I think Id heard it mentioned a couple times but had no idea what it was. Word needs to get out about this forum and Im not sure about the best way to do this. My suggestion would be crowd funding for some kind of publicity stunt such as sponsoring a major event or hosting a pretty big siccness event like a concert and bbq or something.

Also as a new member I can tell you that theres a lot of stigma around new people joining, especially europeans. I understand why you dont want a bunch of foreigners joining and fucking with your old site you been on when you known most of each other for a while, but just remember that this will put off new members from joining. Remember that optimuscrime guy from Germany? He made like 1 thread which the brehs decided to roast him on and he never posted since.
aint nobody reading this shit you stupid commie

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Nothing of value was lost when he decided to stop posting. and he wasn't roasted simply for being new or being from Europe.
That aint the point. Point is that these new members leave the site when they get roasted. I think there should be a 2 week roast-free period for new members and then yall can rip on em all you like.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
That aint the point. Point is that these new members leave the site when they get roasted. I think there should be a 2 week roast-free period for new members and then yall can rip on em all you like.
No, roasting is an integral piece of the sicc pie. If you cant take a lil shit talking and roasting you will NEVER survive here any damn way