Damn is Facebook taking all UR Time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
No, roasting is an integral piece of the sicc pie. If you cant take a lil shit talking and roasting you will NEVER survive here any damn way
Thats true but it can confuse people if they dont know how shit functions here. Maybe the terms and conditions for registering should have a lil information section about roastings. A sicc dictionary would also be pretty cool lol.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
erry thread in the classics is someone getting roasted. thats what i remember most bout this site. lame ass people getting burned by photoshops and 1 liners. i met some coo ass homies from siccness and still to this day coo wit em. i remember posting when i was 15-16(31 now) found the website address on a black market cd.

cool story bro

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
My suggestions for this new forum:

-MCR (Mixerr Condom Reviews), mixerr finds willing females on the streets and fucks them with different condoms, then interviews them on on which one they preferred while giving his own opinions on how they feel.

-MRA (Mixerr Relationship advice), this one speaks for itself.

-A sticky thread giving fans the opportunity to ask the man any questions they like.

-Mixerr audio books, mixerr reads popular books and provides free links to download the MP3.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
erry thread in the classics is someone getting roasted. thats what i remember most bout this site. lame ass people getting burned by photoshops and 1 liners. i met some coo ass homies from siccness and still to this day coo wit em. i remember posting when i was 15-16(31 now) found the website address on a black market cd.

cool story bro
Lol. I found the website address on the back of a Street Level Records cd

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

cool story bro
for real. been posting/lurking since '98-'99. Met people on here that I now consider close friends. I'll never leave the sicc.

Jun 20, 2010
was this site around when Biggie got killed in 97?? I remember hearing it first on a website. I think it was this one, might be wrong. internet was still new as fuck

Sep 25, 2014
and people goin all out, puttin family info on blast, phone numbers, pics, etc and u let that slide, then u surprised? come on now

at any other successful forum, that's an immediate ban. no boundaries on shit like that sets a terrible precedent and drives people away.

Nov 11, 2006
and people goin all out, puttin family info on blast, phone numbers, pics, etc and u let that slide, then u surprised? come on now

at any other successful forum, that's an immediate ban. no boundaries on shit like that sets a terrible precedent and drives people away.

Sep 25, 2014
go at me all u want, but once u start bringin family into the equation, thats hoe shit, bottom line......and bplease shouldnt be surprised siccness aint gettin the numbers it once was when he allowin that fuckery to take place on his site...any other forum u go to, thats the number 1 rule they stressin. postin personal info of other posters=immediate ban, n especially family.....but if thats ok here, then dont be surprised why cats aint postin.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
go at me all u want, but once u start bringin family into the equation, thats hoe shit, bottom line......and bplease shouldnt be surprised siccness aint gettin the numbers it once was when he allowin that fuckery to take place on his site...any other forum u go to, thats the number 1 rule they stressin. postin personal info of other posters=immediate ban, n especially family.....but if thats ok here, then dont be surprised why cats aint postin.
has nothing to do with the fuckery, it has to do that the new global village has moved to social media instead of message boards. there is plenty fuck shit on instagram and facebook and it doesnt affect the flow of traffic at all. you look at this site 8 to 10 years ago and niggas was gettin put on blast then, and the traffic was still there. niggas get exposed erryday on facebook and twitter breh. shit aint changing.
maybe u should worry about how you carry yourself online and shit like this wont happen to you

Sep 25, 2014
has nothing to do with the fuckery, it has to do that the new global village has moved to social media instead of message boards. there is plenty fuck shit on instagram and facebook and it doesnt affect the flow of traffic at all. you look at this site 8 to 10 years ago and niggas was gettin put on blast then, and the traffic was still there. niggas get exposed erryday on facebook and twitter breh. shit aint changing.
maybe u should worry about how you carry yourself online and shit like this wont happen to you
GO PEEP THECOLI AND BOXDEN FORUMS...CATS IS CAKIN

AND ROASTING IS DIFF FROM PUTTING FAMILY INFO ON BLAST. U KNOW THAT.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
GO PEEP THECOLI AND BOXDEN FORUMS...CATS IS CAKIN

AND ROASTING IS DIFF FROM PUTTING FAMILY INFO ON BLAST. U KNOW THAT.
whats up with the caps bro bro. reddit is caking too, they have a messageboard type format as well. you know why? because they have a diverse audience and content. the siccness foundation is gangsta rap, i dont see much gangsta rap being put out these days. the traffic also reflects the times as well. u just salty because u got exposed on here and it aint the first time its happen to u on a message board, let you tell it. stop being obnoxious and annoying, stop posting pedo shit for kicks and niggas wont post ur family business online. but no you cant do that, you feed off the attention, especially if its negative. there is a long list of people have been exposed, family shit included. get over yourself.