Damn is Facebook taking all UR Time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I'll be on here until I die. But here's some suggestions to get people to post more (imo) :

-Give Rasan @Rasan and Nuttkase @Nuttkase a forum to review and talk about new music. I know the general hip hop forum is kind of like that but nobody goes there.

-don't ban anyone except bots. Even though incisions and the like are annoying at least they post and engage people.

- get rid of the "secret" forum. I don't know if its cracking now because I've never been invited to the cool kids club, but I know in the past it was busy while the rest of the sicc was slow.

-Give mixerr his own section to review stuff.

-Make sure the sicc is constantly online. Every time it goes down I know you lose members.

thats all I have for now.
Secret forum? I wanna sit on the back of the bus with the cool kids.....

Attachments

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
pretty sure its well known that theres several things that would help turn this place around but i doubt they will ever happen due to lack of resources

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Message boards are just a thing of the past for the most part. It sucks because I think it is still very important to have places like this on the internet but that's just how shit goes sometimes.

Banning people is and has always been detrimental to the board unless they were doing something illegal and/or that could get the board shut down of course.

Siccness till the wheels fall off.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
-Give Rasan @Rasan and Nuttkase @Nuttkase a forum to review and talk about new music. I know the general hip hop forum is kind of like that but nobody goes there.
I'd be down for this except most people on here don't actually like to discuss music they like to tell others why their opinions on it are the right and only acceptable ones.