Dallas Cowboys acquire WR Roy Williams from Lions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Damn the addition of Roy Williams is gonna make a big difference and adds another weapon with TO, Barber and Witten for Tony Homo! Hopefully they don't do so good against my Redskins tho but great pickup by the boys.....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Fitzgerald is the best wideout in the league. Not sayin TO is not great. Also A healthy C Palmer makes Whosyamomma and Johnson the 2nd best duo in the league. I do believe the future is Marshall and Royal in Denver as well.
Naw mane Fitz is not the best reciever mane!! Moss & T.O. are tied for first then I would say Wayne next!! He is top 5 though!! And yes Marshall will be one of the best but not sure about Royal!! He has alot to prove if he will help Marshall become the best duo in the whole league!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
T.O. is the best wideout that plays in the leauge...its him 1st and Moss second...they are both on the downside of thier careers buts they are still 1 and 2...

all the younger guys might be stronger/faster/better hands.....but untill they prove to be HOF WRs like these two, id take T.O. or Moss over anybody....
Well said mane!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Roy Williams is gonna want his money after this season homie. His contract is up and he'll become a free agent unless Dallas gives him the cash. But who knows, Dallas might just want him for this season alone to try to make a SuperBowl run.
I see it was said already but yea Roy already extended and I think it a bargain based on some of these top wideout contracts!! Got Em!!

WILLIAMS= OVERRATED.
Hahahaha yea ok!!! The man was in Detroit!! If anything he is underrated!! U will see what the man can do now that he is on a real team!! Got Em!!

Apr 25, 2002
I see it was said already but yea Roy already extended and I think it a bargain based on some of these top wideout contracts!! Got Em!!
Yeah I just looked up his contract and the man got paid. For his talent it might have been somewhat of a bargain, but by no means did the Cowboys get away with a team-friendly price. I don't know how much T.O. is making but those two are surely gonna eat up a lot of cap space. I still think it was a good move by Dallas though. I don't know how much gas TO has left in the tank. Maybe they're thinking ahead and planning to keep Williams around so they'll still have a true #1 when T.O. is done. Teams are gonna have a hard ass time stopping the passing game. They basically have two legit #1 receivers and one of the best receiving tight ends in the league.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Lately u been comin with the real mane!!! Hahaha!! But yea man u know JJ, he builds for the present and future thats why he is the best owner mane!! Dude does his part in what it takes to win!! Got Em!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
too bad this still wont help them win a playoff game, its gonna funny as hell to see him and to cry together after tony homo chokes again

Sep 29, 2003
Roy Williams is gonna want his money after this season homie. His contract is up and he'll become a free agent unless Dallas gives him the cash. But who knows, Dallas might just want him for this season alone to try to make a SuperBowl run.
I think they gave 9 million to Roy Williams...If you ask me, this is the beginning of the end of T.O.'s career in Dallas. I'm hoping the Raiders don't make a play at T.O....We all know the Raiders like to pick up these trouble-making players...