Dallas Cowboys acquire WR Roy Williams from Lions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2007
yeah its a price, but thats the price you pay when you want to win. I dont see a problem with it, because i dont see any major needs as of right now, besides 2 coaches, thats we need to get in the first round of the draft. now with that being said, jerry jones is a mastermind at settin up draft picks, and our scouts are crazy good at eyeing talent, so anything we need i know we can pick up. Im pretty sure we're gonna trade our 2 3rd round picks and our 2 7th round picks for something closer to the first 3 rounds. so when this season is over, its gonna be a crazy draft for us again.

Jul 8, 2007
no major needs huh? defense is getting torched and the guy you traded for probally doesnt have a career anymore.....

yall are going to have to score a lot of fuckin points to contend
it the coachin son, not the players. brian stewart and wade phillips are killin it with the zone coverage. period. AJ fucked up but sheriff goodell made a hella harsh punishment, 4 games and possibly more for a shouting match and a push. all that and some dumb white bitch got scared and called the police.

Aug 9, 2006
coachs huh? LOL.....i didnt hear nothing about the coachs last year when cowboys d was actually decent......

it may seem a lil harsh......but he was allready suspended for a whole season for just being in the news....so its not like it was totally out of no where.....

Jul 8, 2007
wow.....do u seriously watch the boys, because any boys fan or someone who watches them knows the d was the thing that hurt us most. WP is a zone coverage coach everyone knows that.

i think your just a little butt hurt cuz we got our pick back. thanks.

Aug 9, 2006
you get a lesser pick..

and yeah.....i DO watch the boys games LOL......cowboys were spouse to be lighting up the leauge and they are doing the absolute OPPOSITE lmao.....

yeah of course the D is the thing that "hurt em the most".....i just said yall are going to have to score a lot of points because that D is booboo=not championship calibar.....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
you get a lesser pick..

and yeah.....i DO watch the boys games LOL......cowboys were spouse to be lighting up the leauge and they are doing the absolute OPPOSITE lmao.....

yeah of course the D is the thing that "hurt em the most".....i just said yall are going to have to score a lot of points because that D is booboo=not championship calibar.....
I know u all mighty and high now cause yall 5-0 but yall offense stinks so whats your point?? We have a great offense and yall have a great defense!! Yall wont go no where with Collins trust me!! If Newman was healthy I would give 2 shits about this Pacman shit!! And I agree they are makin an example out of him anyway!! But all in all we will be just fine and we will make the playoffs. Now what goes on in the playoffs is yet to be seen, The season is still young and we are 4-2!! Yall act like we have a losin record!!! Got Em!!

Jul 8, 2007
point proven. u fallow the media and yeah your gonna believe the boys are suppose to to light up the league, but we bring out the best in every team, so they come up. no one ever said the boys will win the superbowl, everyone wants them to, but never said its gonna happen. If you think a 4-2 record is bad then u really shouldnt be talking. Ill take a 11-5 record or something like that any day, as long as we get into the playoffs and be healthy.

Aug 9, 2006
I know u all mighty and high now cause yall 5-0 but yall offense stinks so whats your point?? We have a great offense and yall have a great defense!! Yall wont go no where with Collins trust me!! If Newman was healthy I would give 2 shits about this Pacman shit!! And I agree they are makin an example out of him anyway!! But all in all we will be just fine and we will make the playoffs. Now what goes on in the playoffs is yet to be seen, The season is still young and we are 4-2!! Yall act like we have a losin record!!! Got Em!!
im not all high and mighty.......even at 5-0 i know the titans ARENT the team to beat....this is me simply proving that the offseason HYPE of the cowboys was unjust....this isnt about my team.....this is about the cowboys.....im not making a point on how the titans are a better overall team then the cowboys or none of that......

Apr 13, 2006
point proven. u fallow the media and yeah your gonna believe the boys are suppose to to light up the league, but we bring out the best in every team, so they come up. no one ever said the boys will win the superbowl, everyone wants them to, but never said its gonna happen. If you think a 4-2 record is bad then u really shouldnt be talking. Ill take a 11-5 record or something like that any day, as long as we get into the playoffs and be healthy.
4-2 is isn't bad at all. but ya'll in nfc east. needa step it up a notch. and with brad johnson at qb, ya can easily go 0-4. romo's injury says 4 weeks but u never know if on week 5 he gone be prabable and may not start. aint no point in having 2 good wide recievers if u aint got a qb who can throw it ? just look at the bengals. look at the (old) lions with williams and johnson. ofcourse ya got barber and jones but putting 8 niggas in the box is nothing. basically its all in the hands of brad johnson.

p.s - bay area cowboy fans are a joke

Mar 18, 2006
I think that this is a good move 4 both teams......but it will be funny if the C-Boys can't get it done...and judging from the character/makeup of this team, I say its looking like a casting call for the "Biggest Loser"....This pickup won't mean shit if their pass protection doesn't shape up......they got annihilated by the Cardinals front 4..Ive actually started to like the Cowboys the last few years with players like Barber and their defence(which makes big plays)...It should be entertaining/exciting...I don't see Tony Romo gettin er dunn

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
4-2 is isn't bad at all. but ya'll in nfc east. needa step it up a notch. and with brad johnson at qb, ya can easily go 0-4. romo's injury says 4 weeks but u never know if on week 5 he gone be prabable and may not start. aint no point in having 2 good wide recievers if u aint got a qb who can throw it ? just look at the bengals. look at the (old) lions with williams and johnson. ofcourse ya got barber and jones but putting 8 niggas in the box is nothing. basically its all in the hands of brad johnson.

p.s - bay area cowboy fans are a joke
romo is only out for 3 games cause the 4th week is a bye

Jan 28, 2005
Brad Johnson will throw the ball fine.

Roy Williams and T.O

=

two receivers who that are trustworthy 95% of the time.

both of these cats burn defenders every game.