Dallas Cowboys acquire WR Roy Williams from Lions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
I think its funny that folks and the media keep talkin about its a desperation move and they shoulda got someone in the secondary instead of Roy. They drafted two really good corners this year in Jenkins and Scandrick. There was no pro bowl corner who was available before the deadline. And it aint Lito Sheperd cuz hell would freeze over before Philly sent him to Dallas. JJ has been tryin to get Roy Williams for 2 seasons. They got a pro bowl WR who is gonna do damage wit TO and take the reigns when TO is gone.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Czar, youre such a bitch, Dallass gonna choke again like ur mets, and of course the bulls wont do shit either so got em to that u bandwagon riding bitch!!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Czar, youre such a bitch, Dallass gonna choke again like ur mets, and of course the bulls wont do shit either so got em to that u bandwagon riding bitch!!!!
Awe did I hit a nerve hoecake?? Hahahaha deal with it cause its what I do!! U aint knowin?? How is JTO & Nolan doin these days baby?? Hahahhahaaahahahahaahahah!!! Classic shit!!! Fuck yo squad cause they stank!!!! Got Em!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Good shit yall!! I mean even traj can see whats up!! Not all whiner fans are idiots!! Thats a good look phil!! So when u give up props I must to. Ryan is doin it man!! I wasnt that high on this years QB class but so far so good for u!! Maybe well see each other in the offs!! lol Got Em!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i hated the ryan pick, for the record, but ive eaten my crow. big props to our new front office. im now happy we didnt land parcells. dimitroff has shown more than adequate capability. back to the subject though, how anyone can say that williams landing in dallas is anything less than monstrous is a damn fool.

Apr 25, 2002
This was a smart move by Dallas. That's a sick WR duo. One of the best in the league.

I think Boldin and Fitzgerald are still the best tandem, but Dallas just moved into second place. Reason being T.O. is better than both Boldin and Fitz, but both Fitz and Boldin are better than Roy Williams.

Sep 29, 2003
^^Yep but u gotta remember that duo in AZ is costing them a damn fortune, Fitzgerald is making 14 million for this year alone. I'm not sure about the dollar figure for them combined (anyone know?) but maybe an aging Roy Williams and T.O. is a better bang for the buck compared to Fitz and Boldin...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Good shit fatal!! Anotha whiner fan that kept it real!!! See u aint bad all the time lol!! And mak what u mean aging Roy?? Roy is 1 year younger than Boldin & 2 years older than Fitz!! U trippin mane!! Got Em!!!

Feb 15, 2008
This was a smart move by Dallas. That's a sick WR duo. One of the best in the league.

I think Boldin and Fitzgerald are still the best tandem, but Dallas just moved into second place. Reason being T.O. is better than both Boldin and Fitz, but both Fitz and Boldin are better than Roy Williams.
Fitzgerald is the best wideout in the league. Not sayin TO is not great. Also A healthy C Palmer makes Whosyamomma and Johnson the 2nd best duo in the league. I do believe the future is Marshall and Royal in Denver as well.

Aug 9, 2006
T.O. is the best wideout that plays in the leauge...its him 1st and Moss second...they are both on the downside of thier careers buts they are still 1 and 2...

all the younger guys might be stronger/faster/better hands.....but untill they prove to be HOF WRs like these two, id take T.O. or Moss over anybody....

Apr 25, 2002
^^Yep but u gotta remember that duo in AZ is costing them a damn fortune, Fitzgerald is making 14 million for this year alone. I'm not sure about the dollar figure for them combined (anyone know?) but maybe an aging Roy Williams and T.O. is a better bang for the buck compared to Fitz and Boldin...
Roy Williams is gonna want his money after this season homie. His contract is up and he'll become a free agent unless Dallas gives him the cash. But who knows, Dallas might just want him for this season alone to try to make a SuperBowl run.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
T.O. is the best wideout that plays in the leauge...its him 1st and Moss second...they are both on the downside of thier careers buts they are still 1 and 2...

all the younger guys might be stronger/faster/better hands.....but untill they prove to be HOF WRs like these two, id take T.O. or Moss over anybody....
Wow, if there's any time to agree with what you said now is the time. I agree with everything you said right here in this post... Good stuff...