COWBOYS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
Cowgirls can't even score 1 touchdown in 8 quarters of preseason.

Raiders: 2 TD's in 4 quarters of preseason
Cowgirls: 0 TD's in 8 quarters of preseason

LOL

Key word.... "preseason"

dumbfuck... preseason doesnt mean shit. Never has, never will... And it aint a fucking preview of the regular season either. Not even close...

Also I think you mean Cowboys OFFENSE = No TD's cause I watched a linebacker return a pick for a TD in the Cinci game.

Jan 18, 2006
dont it twisted all the Cowboys starters played in the first quarter and Romo fell on his ass i dont know how many times. lol @ tryen to brush it off like the Cowboys werent trying or some shit

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
honestly... I don't give a fuck that we won

I'm just happy that our starting defense looked pretty good against their starting offense... with that being said I don't think we're a better team than the Cowboys, and if any of you guys think we are... you're reading into the game way too much

I am excited about our D... but I'm still holding some judgment until we actually start the regular season

Jan 18, 2006
yeah i dont even care about the 2nd half of preseason games, thats why i wasnt trippen when the Niners beat us last preseason at the very end of the game they tried to make a big deal about it like we didnt out play there starters

May 3, 2002
Key word.... "preseason"

dumbfuck... preseason doesnt mean shit. Never has, never will... And it aint a fucking preview of the regular season either. Not even close...

Also I think you mean Cowboys OFFENSE = No TD's cause I watched a linebacker return a pick for a TD in the Cinci game.
Your right pre-season doesn't mean shit, but it's all we have for football right now and a first look at our revamped team and we have a lot to look forward and can only go up so don't hate. Yeh the cowboys will probably be a good team but our Raiders looked good and that's what we're talking about.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
didnt raiders go like 3-1 in preseason and raider fans were hella happy then ended up goin 4-12 in the season we spanked the raiders on thanksgiving game last year yall can have a preseason victory
when last year?

I think we were 2-2 in preseason if I remember correctly... and 5-11 regular

like I said... I don't give a FUCK about winning the game... it makes no difference

I think we went 4-0 in preseason the year we went 1-15

we beat the Cowboys last year in preseason, but I didn't feel good about that win because they ran all over us that game... I knew it was gonna be just like every year... teams going straight through our line and linebackers... that's possibly been the biggest problem with this team for years... and we may have finally solved it

it's just one preseason game... but it's a good sign... I can't speak for all Raiders fans... but I'll just say I'm not excited about the win... I'm excited about how our defense played

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
and Kah, if I remember correctly you were talkin shit before the game about how you guys were gonna beat us down like Thanksgiving... blah blah blah....

now all of a sudden you don't care and it's just a preseason game??

I agree preseason wins don't matter... but be consistent breh

don't talk shit before the game about how bad we're gonna get whooped on, and then pull the old "it's just preseason" card afterward... I don't like those contradictions

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I feel you, I'm just sayin if the Cowboys would have won you probably would have been talkin shit... but when they lose you act like it doesn't matter

it's all good though, at the end of the day the game means nothing

Apr 14, 2003
^^^^^
LOL, u just mad because the cowgirls lost. I dont give a fuck if its preseason,they still lost and all them backups are supposed 2 be playin their hardest to earn a roster spot, and the Raiders defense dominated the game period.

I go thru this every year with my Seahawk fan buddies... I dont give a fuck if they lost a preseason game 28-0 to the Rams. It dont mean shit... I would never be mad or happy about a measley ass preseason game. come on now, get wit it.

May 3, 2002
didnt raiders go like 3-1 in preseason and raider fans were hella happy then ended up goin 4-12 in the season we spanked the raiders on thanksgiving game last year yall can have a preseason victory
pre-season record doesn't mean shit....the niners beat the colts now in the pre-season after Peyton Manning tore them up so the overall final score doesn't justify what the starters did, our starters did very well against Dallas starters is what we are excited about.

Jan 12, 2006
pre-season record doesn't mean shit....the niners beat the colts now in the pre-season after Peyton Manning tore them up so the overall final score doesn't justify what the starters did, our starters did very well against Dallas starters is what we are excited about.
you dumb ho Abrayo Frankilin, Patrick willis, Michael Crabtree, and Frank Gore all never set foot on the field. Not to mention our starting center is out for 6-8 weeks. pre season dont mean shit.