COWBOYS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Ima Southern California Cowboys Fan, about 30 minutes east of LA City. I'm only 21 years old, so by the time I was getting into sports and football and all that shit, the Raiders and the Rams were on the way out around here and I didn't have any home football team. So I jumped on the Cowboy wagon and never left, lol. I remember being the only kid rocking Cowboy gear around all these Southern Cali Raider fans down here. Sportin my E.SMITH jersey not giving a fuck. Never got to wear that shit at school though, bitch ass dress code. lol

Mar 20, 2007
i hear that. under those circumstances i see the reasoning of liking said team. these motherfuckers that were born n' raised in said city but still choose to go against the hometown team is what grinds my gears. how can someone supposedly "love" their city so much and root against the team that represents them is what i don't get? fuck that.
-- shit am born and raised in northern cali, an am a down ass cowboy fan. the reason is my grandpa,dad,tios,. were all cowboy fanz so growing thats all they went an cheered for. so growing up an seeing that. did the same yo.... you anit gotta like your home town team.. espcailly if they some queer azz ninerz. n horrible raiderz.... cowboyz ova raiderz 24-6.

Jan 18, 2006
this just in the Raiders Defense is for real, even if our offense struggles at first our defense will be there to hold shit down. How many sacks we get against one of the best offensive lines? Yes its preseason but Cowboys played all there starters except Dez Bryant, what happened to there running game??????????

Jan 18, 2006
AHHH SHIT, be prepared to lose both games against us Queef fans, should be posting this in the queef thread but since someone wants to be a smart ass. BTW all the Cowboy fans are avoiding this forum

Mar 24, 2006
AHHH SHIT, be prepared to lose both games against us Queef fans, should be posting this in the queef thread but since someone wants to be a smart ass. BTW all the Cowboy fans are avoiding this forum
if you guys sweep us this season....

i will never return to the sicc.

jot that down in your simple minded raider fan heads.