COWBOYS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
FUCK PHILLY FAGGOTS... NO MORE DONOVAN.. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.
GOOD LUCK WITH THE DOG FIGHTER AND THE NO NAME
lol @ 10 playoff wins and 5 nfc championship games and a super bowl during the dallas drought of NO PLAYOFF WINS. the cowboys are nowhere near the eagles in recent history.

Mar 24, 2006
you would think he would rode with the Raiders given the time he ran with the Cowboys in 77' since they were pretty fuckin' good in that time frame aswell.

might just be like me though and can't fuckin' stand the Raiders for all we know...lol

either that or he was ashamed of the lowly 49ers in that time frame too. i've got older homies that started becoming fans of other teams other then their home town teams just because they weren't very good at the time when they started enjoying the sport too.

I say fuck all that bullshit though.

YOU RIDE FOR YOUR HOMETOWN TEAM NO MATTER WHAT THE FUCKIN' CIRCUMSTANCES ARE! SHOW SOME LOYALTY FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL IN THE 70'S I WAS ACTUALLY RAISED IN PHILADELPHIA AND ALTHOUGH THE EAGLES WERE THE HOMETOWN TEAM MY FAVORITE PLAYER WAS TONY DORSETT....I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE COWBOYS AND THATS JUST HOW IT IS. I HAVE BEEN LOYAL 2 THEM AND WILL REMAIN LOYAL TIL I LAY IN THAT CASKET ONE DAY.
THE RAIDERS ARE ON MY LIST AS ONE OF MY MORE FAVORED FRANCHISES BUT BASICALLY I JUST LIST THEM AS MY CALIFORNIA TEAM...I HATED THEM WHEN THEY PLAYED THE EAGLES IN THE 1980 SUPERBOWL BUT THANKS 2 MARCUS ALL,BO JACCSON AND PEOPLE LIKE CLIFF BRANCH(WHO MOST OF U HAVE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF)I BECAME A FAN. I MOVED BACC 2 CALIFORNIA AFTER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WHEN THE RAMS WERE IN LA...I WAS AN ERIC DICCERSON FAN BUT NOT A FAN OF THE ORGANIZATION...SO 4 PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO HAVE NOT LIVED IN ONE CITY ALL THEIR LIVES THAT HOMETOWN TEAM SHIT DONT CUT IT...I ROLL WITH THE COWBOYS 2DAY JUST LIKE I ROLLED WITH THEM IN TROY AIKMANS ROOKIE SEASON WHEN THEY WENT 1-15. IM NOT TRYING 2 TELL ANYBODY WHO THEY HAVE 2 ROOT 4..JUST EXPRESSING MY LUV 4 THE COWBOYS. SO RESPECT THAT(U DONT HAVE 2 LIKE IT)...AND GET IT IN YOUR BRAIN...ITS MY CHOICE...AND OUT OF ALL THE OPTIONS THE NFL GIVES U....I FUCC WITH WHO I WANT 2. SO GO COWBOYS!! I HOPE THEY SMASH THE RAIDERS 2MORROW BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD 2 SEEING WHAT OG AL HAS IN STORE 4 THIS SEASON CUZ THE RAIDERS AS A WHOLE HAVE LOST A LOT OF CREDIBILITY OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS IN MY LIFE. CARRY ON

Apr 20, 2003
No need to explain why Tay, Ur a Boys fan and thats that! Some peepz are going to roll against the grain and pick a team outta state because they have their reasons for the love of a specific squad.... Some are going to bash but it is what it is, and aint no one going change my mind on why I love MY CHOICE in teams. Still fuck the Cowboys even tho you guys SHOULD BE 1st in the NFC East, REDSKINS forever on mine hahahaha!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
lol @ 10 playoff wins and 5 nfc championship games and a super bowl during the dallas drought of NO PLAYOFF WINS. the cowboys are nowhere near the eagles in recent history.
so? the eagles still came up short everytime.

last time i checked, even with their championship games and superbowl games,they currently have no superbowl wins.

and like kah said, the eagles were swept in the three games they played last year against the cowboys...so in more recent history, the eagles are nowhere near the cowboys.

throughout nfl history, the faggot ass eagles are nowhere near any nfc east team with that empty trophy case.

Mar 24, 2006
WELL IN THE 70'S I WAS ACTUALLY RAISED IN PHILADELPHIA AND ALTHOUGH THE EAGLES WERE THE HOMETOWN TEAM MY FAVORITE PLAYER WAS TONY DORSETT....I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE COWBOYS AND THATS JUST HOW IT IS. I HAVE BEEN LOYAL 2 THEM AND WILL REMAIN LOYAL TIL I LAY IN THAT CASKET ONE DAY.
THE RAIDERS ARE ON MY LIST AS ONE OF MY MORE FAVORED FRANCHISES BUT BASICALLY I JUST LIST THEM AS MY CALIFORNIA TEAM...I HATED THEM WHEN THEY PLAYED THE EAGLES IN THE 1980 SUPERBOWL BUT THANKS 2 MARCUS ALL,BO JACCSON AND PEOPLE LIKE CLIFF BRANCH(WHO MOST OF U HAVE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF)I BECAME A FAN. I MOVED BACC 2 CALIFORNIA AFTER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WHEN THE RAMS WERE IN LA...I WAS AN ERIC DICCERSON FAN BUT NOT A FAN OF THE ORGANIZATION...SO 4 PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO HAVE NOT LIVED IN ONE CITY ALL THEIR LIVES THAT HOMETOWN TEAM SHIT DONT CUT IT...I ROLL WITH THE COWBOYS 2DAY JUST LIKE I ROLLED WITH THEM IN TROY AIKMANS ROOKIE SEASON WHEN THEY WENT 1-15. IM NOT TRYING 2 TELL ANYBODY WHO THEY HAVE 2 ROOT 4..JUST EXPRESSING MY LUV 4 THE COWBOYS. SO RESPECT THAT(U DONT HAVE 2 LIKE IT)...AND GET IT IN YOUR BRAIN...ITS MY CHOICE...AND OUT OF ALL THE OPTIONS THE NFL GIVES U....I FUCC WITH WHO I WANT 2. SO GO COWBOYS!! I HOPE THEY SMASH THE RAIDERS 2MORROW BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD 2 SEEING WHAT OG AL HAS IN STORE 4 THIS SEASON CUZ THE RAIDERS AS A WHOLE HAVE LOST A LOT OF CREDIBILITY OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS IN MY LIFE. CARRY ON
i hear that. under those circumstances i see the reasoning of liking said team. these motherfuckers that were born n' raised in said city but still choose to go against the hometown team is what grinds my gears. how can someone supposedly "love" their city so much and root against the team that represents them is what i don't get? fuck that.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Anyone of you Cowlady fans play PS3 Madden online?

send your request to: BLUD_SHOT_EYEZZ

I'll serve them Cowboys! Get at me if you hard enough

Raiders all day!

Dec 3, 2005
i hear that. under those circumstances i see the reasoning of liking said team. these motherfuckers that were born n' raised in said city but still choose to go against the hometown team is what grinds my gears. how can someone supposedly "love" their city so much and root against the team that represents them is what i don't get? fuck that.
i didnt see anywhere where Tay said he actually lived in Dallas for any moment or Texas for that matter so my original point is valid. i dont blame anyone for "chosing" a team to be "their team" but when it comes down to it, it really isnt your team. you just chose that team cuz they were successful at that time and you wanted to roll with a winner. from my point of view i could never roll like that. i roll with my home team no matter what. my UW Huskies went 0-12 a few years ago. i dont give a fuck. thats my team no matter what. i will support the 206 region till i fuckin die. now im not talkin shit on Killa but what bothers me the most if fuckers like dude who always says "got em" cant remember his name but how you gonna have "your teams" in five different states, none of which youve ever probably been to, but thats "your" team and you rep them? lol get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Jake Locker 4 Heisman

YOU RIDE FOR YOUR HOMETOWN TEAM NO MATTER WHAT THE FUCKIN' CIRCUMSTANCES ARE!