COWBOYS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I ACTUALLY LIKE T.O. AT THIS POINT BUT.....A RING....IN CINCINATTI???!!! I THINK NOT.
AND I AM NOT A ROMO FAN AT ALL....BUT AS LONG AS HE HAS CONSISTENT STATS AGAIN I THINK WE WILL PROSPER. HIS WR HAVE 2 DO THEIR JOB AND WERE GOOD. OUR BACCFIELD IS NICE AND OUR D IS JUST AS GOOD AS ANYONES IN THE LEAGUE...IF WE DONT MAKE IT 2 THE BOWL THIS YEAR...IT WILL BE TONY HOMOS FAULT...BUT I THINK HE JUST PLAYS ERRATICALLY. HE DOES HAVE HIS MOMENTS 2 SHINE THO
i think hes one of the best qbs in nfl history in games with no meaning.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
no reason why the cowboys can't, look at their team...

Barber, Choice, Jones, Witten, Austin, Romo and on the defensive side, you got Ware, Ratliff, Oshlansky, Brooking.....

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
NO HOMO

Every year all the homo Cowboy fans get all pumped up and talk hella smack that they're gonna win the SB. Then they pull the ultimate FAIL in the playoffs.
I LOVE MY TEAM..AND YES I TALK SHIT JUST LIKE 49ERS FANS...THATS WHAT WERE SUPPOSED 2 DO. WE DONT ALWAYS FAIL...BUT IM NO BANDWAGON HOPPER SO YEH...IM SAYING THE SAME SHIT...GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IM IMMUNE 2 COWBOYS HATERS BUT JUST WANTED 2 SAY THIS....HATRED IS A CURABLE DISEASE. IF U DONT GET RID OF IT...IT WILL EAT YOU ALIVE AND U WILL END UP AN OLD MAN WITH ROTTEN INSIDES. IT'S OK 2 CRITIQUE BUT BE TRUTHFUL...THE COWBOYS ARE NOT A SUBPAR ORGANIZATION...WE GOT THE BEST STADIUM IN THE LEAGUE,CHEERLEADERS THAT WILL MAKE U BUST A NUT IN SECONDS....AND...ONE OF THE MOST POTENT ALL TIME OFFENSES AND DEFENSES.
U CAN DENY...U CAN BASH,U CAN MAKE UP NICCNAMES....BUT WE'RE STILL AMERICAS TEAM...AND I'VE BEEN A FAN SINCE 77 SO IM SET IN MY WAYS. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE SEASON. IF THE 49ERS HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN THE COWBOYS THIS YEAR...I'LL MAKE A RAP SONG PRAISING THEIR SQUAD. (FAT CHANCE)---GG

May 18, 2005
Redskins all day everyday. Even still I will give my fair assessment of the Cowboys.

I think yall fans are harsh on Romo for the most part, he makes shit happen and if you had any other quarterback in there with stone feet the offense would drop 50% or more. Your offensive coordinator gets pass happy and does not know how to have patience and balance (thats when the cowboys get behind in games).

rb's is a good combination, receivers are a good solid bunch....

oline is still strong inside, however keep an eye on the otackles.

keep an eye on the kicker..he has a strong ass leg but lets see if he is accurate....he may be a work in progress last year as they never went to him and had to sign outside guys.

DEFENSE HAVEN'T BEEN scary since the superbowl years. Defensive backs were lit up and exposed in the playoffs (Jenkins not good enough) and the only thing that help them is the passrush of Ware and (can't remember your NT). Brooking can no longer go 16 games

Overall they will be around the same as last year. I got them 10-6/11-5. Offensive strength overrides their average defense. They can score so most teams will get behind quickly and play to the Cowboys strengths.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i said it before....the cowboys are the nfc version of the chargers...
yeah lol...the cowboys are surely the nfc version of the chargers...except we have won superbowls before...

Id say we're more like the Eagles.
exactly. both the chargers and the faggot ass eagles are the only teams in their divisions without a superbowl trophy.

sorry but the cowboys wish they were on the eagles level.
are you goddamn serious? you got it the other way around...the eagles wish they had one superbowl win...since they don't those bitch made faggots shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence with the cowboys, redskins, or giants.

and how are you gonna say the cowboys wish they were on the eagles' level, when the cowboys beat them swept them in the three games they played last year?

Apr 14, 2003
Anthony Spencer is becoming a beast as well. He had 6 sacks in the last six games of the season last year. Ratliff is one of the top nose tackles in the game. Felix Jones if he stays healthy is one of the most explosive players in the league, imo. same with Austin. Fuck I just cant wait til Week 1

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
and how are you gonna say the cowboys wish they were on the eagles' level, when the cowboys beat them swept them in the three games they played last year?
while dallas celebrated their first playoff victory in how many years philly has been to how many nfc championship games? how many playoff victories? yeah they cowboys were good 15 plus years ago but in recent history they arent near the eagles.

like i said. over the last 12 years the falcons, jets, dolphins, bucs, panthers, rams, cards, 9ers, seahawks, packers, bears, vikes, giants, redskins, titans, jags, raiders, chargers, broncos have all won more playoff games and thats off the top of my head. lets get real.