- Cowboys @ Vikings -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who you got?

• Total voters

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
LMAO at that little faggot Brooking bitching after the game. I was tired of seeing his wack ass, Ray Lewis knock off, pump up speeches anyways. BITCH

MINNEAPOLIS -- Tempers flared Sunday at the Metrodome after Minnesota's final touchdown of a 34-3 playoff victory over Dallas as Cowboys linebacker Keith Brooking sprinted toward the Vikings' sideline, taunting coach Brad Childress and later calling the late score "classless."

Vikings nose tackle Pat Williams, meanwhile, said Brooking was lucky to escape the Minnesota sideline in one piece.

"We don't care what Keith Brooking says," Williams said. "He was about to get his ass whupped on our sideline over there. It don't matter. Nobody said anything when they blew out the Eagles [the past two weeks].

"It's the playoffs. It ain't no regular-season game. If you lose, you go home. We take no pity on them. Do they expect us to? I don't care about no Brooking. He can say whatever he wants to say."

With the Vikings leading 27-3 late in the fourth quarter, Childress left his starters in the game. The Cowboys gave up the ball on downs at their 37-yard line with 5:26 remaining, and the Vikings threw three passes on their ensuing six-play drive. The final one was an 11-yard touchdown pass to tight end Visanthe Shiancoe on fourth-and-3 with 1:55 remaining.

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said the Vikings ran up the score, and Brooking agreed.

"I thought it was classless," Brooking said. "I thought it was B.S. Granted, we get paid to stop them, but we had zero timeouts left. I didn't think there was any call for that."

Shiancoe laughed when hearing Brooking's comments. "OK, we apologize. I'm sorry. Better?"
why the fuck would they cry about getting blown out calling it unsportsmanlike??? its a fucking game what are they supposed to do put in the starters and let the cowboys back in the game??? I don't understand the logic here of calling them classless??

"OK, we apologize. I'm sorry. Better"
rofl

Nov 27, 2006
why the fuck would they cry about getting blown out calling it unsportsmanlike??? its a fucking game what are they supposed to do put in the starters and let the cowboys back in the game??? I don't understand the logic here of calling them classless??

"OK, we apologize. I'm sorry. Better"
rofl
there is no logic....Brooking is just embarrassed that his team got completely dominated and he did nothing to stop it. All he can do now is go home and talk shit like the little bitch that he is

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
your team cant even touch the playoff come talk to me when they can even have a winning season or even sniff the playoffs
EDIT: Dont wanna offend anyone. To me though this argument is weak. I think if you dont win the NFC/AFC or The super bowl you have no room to brag. Your in the same boat as us. Watching from your couch. Playoffs just made you a little more depressed.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
EDIT: Dont wanna offend anyone. To me though this argument is weak. I think if you dont win the NFC/AFC or The super bowl you have no room to brag. Your in the same boat as us. Watching from your couch. Playoffs just made you a little more depressed.
so fucking true, nobody gives a fuck about who came fourth.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Purple People Eaters

The Players of the Game should be The Vikings Front 4 Defensive Line! Today they brought me back memories of "The Steel Curtain" of the 70's the way they shut down the run and had Homo running for his life today...

Jun 9, 2007
The Players of the Game should be The Vikings Front 4 Defensive Line! Today they brought me back memories of "The Steel Curtain" of the 70's the way they shut down the run and had Homo running for his life today...
Vikings dominated the line of scrimmage on offense and defense... Favre was hit a few times but the majority of the time he had plenty of protection... McKinnie completely shut down Ware, & Ratliff / Spencer werent a factor at all aside from missing tackles for a loss on the likes of Percy Harvin and Peterson.

Cowboys looked silly, straight up... and Brooking's fiasco at the end just made them look worse. I hope they feel genuinely embarrassed for that awful performance.

Nov 27, 2006
lmfao @ all the mad cowboys fans.... 49ers are only getting better and will be in the playoffs next season. last time i check .500 was a winning season.
come on bro...you really didnt just say that .500 is a winning season....seriously????

in order to be a winning season you gotta win more games then you lose

its all good tho....i still like the niners better than those whining, bitchass cowgirls