- Cowboys @ Vikings -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who you got?

• Total voters
Aug 24, 2003
Cowboys over Vikings in a blowout
Brett Favre cant handle the D, makes horrible decisions
Tony Romo has has an average game, Cowboys run all over the vikings

35 cowgirls
17 viqueens

Sep 29, 2003
lol@sean suisham...I used to feel sorry for kickers who miss because they let their team down after they do all the work to get into position....but then I realized that all a kicker has to do is kick the god damn ball through the big pitchfork and get millions for it...and when they cant even do that which they get paid to do, I feel like they should be stoned....they are barely a member of the team anyways they dont even practice together.....fuck em all except janikowski...

Jan 12, 2006
lol@sean suisham...I used to feel sorry for kickers who miss because they let their team down after they do all the work to get into position....but then I realized that all a kicker has to do is kick the god damn ball through the big pitchfork and get millions for it...and when they cant even do that which they get paid to do, I feel like they should be stoned....they are barely a member of the team anyways they dont even practice together.....fuck em all except janikowski...