- Cowboys @ Vikings -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who you got?

• Total voters
Apr 20, 2003
If Brett can get a rhythm going I think Minn can pull the win out..... Peterson can't shoulder the load the whole game! The Cowturds have been stepping it up on D as of late so its gonna be pretty close. Vikings 27, Cowturds 24

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I dont like the way the Vikings ended the regular season........On the other hand the cowboys finished strong.......Im gonna say cowboys win....E.J. Henderson will be truly missed in this game.....Marion Barber got some rest agianst philly and will be on the hunt.......Its gonna be fun to watch Demarcus Ware and Jarred Allen tho......

Jun 9, 2007
I dont like the way the Vikings ended the regular season........
Regardless of whether or not you think the Giants didn't care about the last game, the Vikings gained a SHITLOAD of momentum and mojo from that game and getting the second seed. The relief and confidence they oozed wasn't just superficial like you'll usually see in player interviews... they were genuinely ecstatic and pumped up. Vikings have been consistently unstoppable this year at home, and our defense (especially Jared Allen) feeds off the crowds energy like no other team in this league. The proof is in the game film and the end results that have come this year.

The key matchup that will make or break this game for the Vikings is Bryant McKinnie vs. Ware.. they're gonna give him blocking help with Kleinsasser and Dugan, but if Ware gets going early he could have a huge game. If Jared Allen has a bigger impact in this game than Demarcus Ware (which I think he will), Vikings win, bottom line.

This is gonna be a fun game to watch even if you cant stand either team.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
gonna be a good game dallas defense has been on fire lately and if ware gets double teamed gonna help ratliff and spencer get to the QB just gotta hold off peterson from having a game and romo has to be smart with the ball dont throw it up for grabs when the pressure is swarming. Game starts at 10 gonna have to be up by 9 and swoop on a case of beer can't wait