- Cowboys @ Vikings -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who you got?

• Total voters
Jun 24, 2005
Wow...another embarrassing and painful end to the season.

Romo and the rest of them reverted back to the Cowboys from the past few years.

I ain't gonna take anything from the Vikings though, their D manhandled our offensive line. I thought they'd be able to hold up better than that.

I knew with the way a lot of analysts were pickin' the Cowboys that I shouldn't have been feelin' so good about the game.

Also, can we get a fucking kicker? I mean come one guy, you miss all these fuckin' kicks and that's all you have to fuckin' do?

There's always next year...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
well, that game didn't go as well as i thought it would, lol.

i only got to watch the second half, because i was at the hospital...

but it seems like the vikings dominated in all phases, except running the ball, but that didn't matter. the vikings front seven played exceptionally well, especially the defensive line.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I love how the Vikings kept tryin to run up the score by going for it on 4th down near the red zone....how classy

Aug 31, 2006
If the 6th ranked Vikes D can play like they did against the Cowgirls, Brees won't have a chance. If the D holds up and the Vikes can open up the running game, plus protecting Farve, then Minne can pull an upset

Nov 27, 2006
LMAO at that little faggot Brooking bitching after the game. I was tired of seeing his wack ass, Ray Lewis knock off, pump up speeches anyways. BITCH

MINNEAPOLIS -- Tempers flared Sunday at the Metrodome after Minnesota's final touchdown of a 34-3 playoff victory over Dallas as Cowboys linebacker Keith Brooking sprinted toward the Vikings' sideline, taunting coach Brad Childress and later calling the late score "classless."

Vikings nose tackle Pat Williams, meanwhile, said Brooking was lucky to escape the Minnesota sideline in one piece.

"We don't care what Keith Brooking says," Williams said. "He was about to get his ass whupped on our sideline over there. It don't matter. Nobody said anything when they blew out the Eagles [the past two weeks].

"It's the playoffs. It ain't no regular-season game. If you lose, you go home. We take no pity on them. Do they expect us to? I don't care about no Brooking. He can say whatever he wants to say."

With the Vikings leading 27-3 late in the fourth quarter, Childress left his starters in the game. The Cowboys gave up the ball on downs at their 37-yard line with 5:26 remaining, and the Vikings threw three passes on their ensuing six-play drive. The final one was an 11-yard touchdown pass to tight end Visanthe Shiancoe on fourth-and-3 with 1:55 remaining.

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said the Vikings ran up the score, and Brooking agreed.

"I thought it was classless," Brooking said. "I thought it was B.S. Granted, we get paid to stop them, but we had zero timeouts left. I didn't think there was any call for that."

Shiancoe laughed when hearing Brooking's comments. "OK, we apologize. I'm sorry. Better?"

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Vikings dominated every aspect of the game. It could've been even uglier but we were conservative on offense after we got up.. Favre and Rice made the "dominant" Dallas defense look flat-out silly.. meanwhile, our D fuckin embarrassed Romo... 6 SACKS, forced fumble, INT... Edwards was in the Dallas backfield all fuckin day long causing havoc.

Brett Favre's arm? Looks perfectly fine, don't it? :)

Look out New Orleans, this train aint stoppin anytime soon bitches!!!!!!!!! Drew Brees is about to get steamrolled by the most dominant defensive line in football
Good shit Neb! Lets see if yall can finally get to the promise land! See u next season mane! Got Em!!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Wow...another embarrassing and painful end to the season.

Romo and the rest of them reverted back to the Cowboys from the past few years.

I ain't gonna take anything from the Vikings though, their D manhandled our offensive line. I thought they'd be able to hold up better than that.

I knew with the way a lot of analysts were pickin' the Cowboys that I shouldn't have been feelin' so good about the game.

Also, can we get a fucking kicker? I mean come one guy, you miss all these fuckin' kicks and that's all you have to fuckin' do?

There's always next year...
i aint puttin shit on romo he had no time i feel bad for him the viqueens put mad pressure on him we won a playoff game just gotta take it step by step get rid of wade tho we were in the playoffs the whiners wish they could even be close to the playoffs

Apr 13, 2006
i aint puttin shit on romo he had no time i feel bad for him the viqueens put mad pressure on him we won a playoff game just gotta take it step by step get rid of wade tho we were in the playoffs the whiners wish they could even be close to the playoffs
going to the playoffs is pointless if u don't take it all!

Dec 2, 2006
I was embarrassed for cowboy fans today. We had our award banquet for our football team and four out of the six coaches on our staff are cowboy fans. the old man still got it... and czar appeared. way to take it like a man!

Nov 15, 2007
i hate to say it but i was glad cowboys lost... only cuzz i wanted to see the cards and the cowboys in the nfc championship... i have alot of friends who like the cowboys and they all was giving me hell yesterday for the cards loss...

either way, fuck the vikings and the saints!