CM PUNKS RANT ON RAW TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
One of the best promos ever real or fake imo, since hes suspended maybe they will have Cena go against R-Truth again at money in the bank and have Punk come in and screw cena out of the belt.

May 24, 2002
One of the best promos ever real or fake imo, since hes suspended maybe they will have Cena go against R-Truth again at money in the bank and have Punk come in and screw cena out of the belt.
FAKE

Go back a page or two it was already discussed.

WWE fucked this whole thing up by doing a double taping.

Jan 2, 2004
I figured it was a work the whole time so the double taping thing doesn't bug me but Punk went off. I think they are trying to appease punk to get him to resign so they probably just told him to go out there and go off on a shoot but not take it too far. If he was to really shoot, he would have brought up steroids for sure.

But was damn good for sure and just shuts up Punk haters. The guy is the total package really.

May 24, 2002
It only bugged me because they could have ran with this angle instead of just ending it almost as soon as it started.

I went from being interested to not caring in the matter of an hour

Feb 8, 2003
imo punk wasnt convincing enough with that promo to make me question if it was real. it was cool lil promo but overrated. the only questionable thing about it now is if punk secretly re signed a new deal and they just playing it off since the situation leaked on the net couple months ago. honestly i think he re signed or made some kinda of agreement and just gonna take a few months off to rest up or do whatever. he will be back on tv by royal rumble or wrestlemania. only reason he mentioned roh and new japan bc he was mocking the fans bc they was making speculations he not going to them.

Oct 3, 2006
imo punk wasnt convincing enough with that promo to make me question if it was real. it was cool lil promo but overrated. the only questionable thing about it now is if punk secretly re signed a new deal and they just playing it off since the situation leaked on the net couple months ago. honestly i think he re signed or made some kinda of agreement and just gonna take a few months off to rest up or do whatever. he will be back on tv by royal rumble or wrestlemania. only reason he mentioned roh and new japan bc he was mocking the fans bc they was making speculations he not going to them.
Yeah but how did JTG feel about it backstage? It's kinda fucked up you know. But thats fuckin tite bro, its fuckin bad ass how you thought that shit was overrated im sure 99% of the everyone who watched it agreed with you

Nov 14, 2002
Are you guys fucking serious with this "over rated" shit?

Quit tryin' to act cool. You were probably sitting indian style with a bowl of popcorn right in front of your TV marking out like a motherfucker, and now you're just tryin' to play it cool like you're a fuckin' hotshot.

Oct 3, 2006
Are you guys fucking serious with this "over rated" shit?

Quit tryin' to act cool. You were probably sitting indian style with a bowl of popcorn right in front of your TV marking out like a motherfucker, and now you're just tryin' to play it cool like you're a fuckin' hotshot.
lol JBL said it best "CM Punk's promo-shoot or work? Who cares? When you are so good that you can put that doubt in viewers minds you have done your job very well"

I don't see how it was so "Overrated" Which other promo has been out in the WWE in this last decade that talked shit on everything that fans has been wanting to say to Vince themselves? Cena kiss ass, check, Hogan kiss ass, check, Dwayne being able to main event a WM without having to show up every wek, check, Johnny Ace being a Yes man to Vince, check, ..the list goes on and on...it was great

Nov 14, 2002
Nobody forced you to read the spoiler.

I'm basically looking at it like they never "suspended" him in the first place. The promo was fucking dope. You're looking way too deep into it and not giving it the credit it deserves, IMO.