CM PUNKS RANT ON RAW TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Shit man, with this going on Im not gonna be able to wait til next Mon to watch RAW. Im gonna have to read the spoilers later tonight since they're doing a double taping.

Jan 18, 2006
my question is will Punks contract really be up or is that bullshit too if this is all a work? Whatever im tuned in there doing a good job lol

May 24, 2002
Steve Austin:
@CMPunk just melted my 52 inch TV with a scorching hot promo...delivery, content, and attitude...one of the best promos I've ever seen.

Jim Ross
Most compelling, controversial end of Raw in a long time. @cmpunk edgy, attitudinal & full of rage. Don't know what to think. Wow.

Joey Styles
Holy crap! I thought I was bad when I was shooting on Vince and the company. OMG! Holy crap!

May 6, 2009
wrestlzone.com
Thanks to Giancarlo Guazzotti for sending this in: I just wanted to say that WWE deleted the official Facebook fan page of CM Punk. A lot of people were writing on how awesome his promo on Raw was, which maybe has something to do with WWE's decision to pull the page.

Craig Harp sent in the following: CM Punk's page, with over 250,000 people that like him, has been taken off of Facebook.

May 6, 2009
The following has been posted on WWE.com:

"Raw’s abrupt conclusion Monday night was not due to technical difficulties. The decision to suddenly end the broadcast in that manner was made by WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon, who gave this quote to WWE.com:

“CM Punk was suspended indefinitely for his unprofessional conduct as soon as Raw went off the air.”

With his WWE contract expiring on July 17, one can only assume that this suspension effectively terminates CM Punk’s tenure with WWE."

Jan 18, 2006
Rasan will never be sold that its real lol. I feel you, i dont know what to think but im more gullible probably

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Rasan will never be sold that its real lol. I feel you, i dont know what to think but im more gullible probably
even if the nigga gets "fired" i still wont think its real lol
hell im starting to believe the montreal screwjob was a work ha ha
because if that was my company, and one of my wrestlers is going off script, mic gets turned off ASAP.

Aug 16, 2003
From WWE.com

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon suspends CM Punk
June 27, 2011
Tags: Raw: June 27, 2011, CM Punk
Raw’s abrupt conclusion Monday night was not due to technical difficulties. The decision to suddenly end the broadcast in that manner was made by WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon, who gave this quote to WWE.com:

“CM Punk was suspended indefinitely for his unprofessional conduct as soon as Raw went off the air.”

With his WWE contract expiring on July 17, one can only assume that this suspension effectively terminates CM Punk’s tenure with WWE.

Oct 3, 2006
Lol shit idk rasan..I'm in doubts now about it being a work lol..everyone thought the daniel bryan shit was a work but look at that..but if this shit was shoot , much props..he spoke for everyone with that shit lmao