CM PUNKS RANT ON RAW TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
You're right. I don't know about that, because I didn't knock up some ten dollar hooker because I was too stupid to use a condom or pull out on the drunk ho.
you dont know about it bc your broke white trash you dumb tech n9ne groupie weirdo. I been with my lady for five years getting married next year. she killing your fat, yeast up pussy 300 pound trailor trash wife. Your nothing but a Darkshowdown groupie. I make your day when u read my posts. go watch cm punk promo for the 1000th time this week you lil boy. im done replying to you bc your a sucker and i dont associate with suckers or losers. so if i ignore someones reply to me its bc you in that catergory.

Sep 24, 2002
0 attacking a 3rd person this week and its only Thurs. Ya id say the boy needs to shut off the computer and get laid BAD.

*edit

seems as if its not just the 0 but Team TV-Y (formally known as Team-PG) somehow getting butt hurt like the emo kids they are.

Nov 14, 2002
you dont know about it bc your broke white trash you dumb tech n9ne groupie weirdo. I been with my lady for five years getting married next year. she killing your fat, yeast up pussy 300 pound trailor trash wife. Your nothing but a Darkshowdown groupie. I make your day when u read my posts. go watch cm punk promo for the 1000th time this week you lil boy. im done replying to you bc your a sucker and i dont associate with suckers or losers. so if i ignore someones reply to me its bc you in that catergory.
Cool story, bro.

0 attacking a 3rd person this week and its only Thurs. Ya id say the boy needs to shut off the computer and get laid BAD.

*edit

seems as if its not just the 0 but Team TV-Y (formally known as Team-PG) somehow getting butt hurt like the emo kids they are.
Someone wanna fill me in on what this dumb motherfucker is talkin' about?

I understand you have my balls in your mouth, but you can remove them when you want to speak clearly as long as you cup them with your palm until you return them to your mouth again...

May 24, 2002
Punk is leaving for real it seems.... unless GLAAD is in on the storyline..... or this is fake

NoDQ.com > WWE > WWE Tells GLAAD CM Punk Is Legitimately Leaving
Posted by Dave Mitchell on 07/05/2011 at 08:18 PM

A WWE spokesman noted to GLAAD in their response to CM Punk uttering an anti-gay slur during yesterday's Raw live event in Australia that the wrestler is legitimately leaving the organization following the Money in the Bank pay-per-view event on July 18.

OpposingViews.com printed the following in their article: "WWE officials also told GLAAD this morning that CM Punk's contract will expire in a few weeks, he will not be immediately renewed, and he will no longer be with WWE as of July 18. A spokesperson told us "this departure is not part of a storyline. He is contractually leaving the organization.

"A spokesperson for the WWE told us "We are taking this very seriously."

OpposingViews.com also notes that GLAAD provided training to members of WWE's editorial staff and writing team in May. The media monitoring organization is also in discussions with WWE to provide similar training seminars to on-camera talent.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
You're going to generalize everyone in here, presumably because we're wrestling fans, when meanwhile, you're in the same exact forum and YOU'RE the one always posting up "Olh yo Hogan gonna punch Sting and Sting is going to bring back the NWO with Nash and Nash is going to dress as Super Shredder as a new gimmick yo and hes gonna be called Super Nashredder yo."
lmao

Jan 18, 2006
bump for awesomeness. Since WWE is going so far in the shitter we can all just read back on this shit and think what could have been

Jan 18, 2006
fuck patience, i havent liked the way things have been going for the past 2 months. That whole Nash thing was so lame/pointless its not even funny. They even made Punk look like a gay face tonight and it looked liked he was a fucken Cena follower or some shit, they buried Punk get that through ur skull. He lost to Del Rio straight up. Once again who the fuck are u to say anything, your the biggest hypocrite on here

Feb 8, 2003
check this out below. They doing punk like they did the miz basically.

WWE > Update on CM Punk: Is his big push over?
Posted by Roscoe De Soto on 10/04/2011 at 10:28 AM

Credit: PWInsider.com

While it may appear to some that WWE has halted CM Punk's push or put him on the backburner, sources say that is not the case. WWE officials were very surprised at new merchandise numbers for Punk. Punk is now one of the company's top sellers and is neck-and-neck with John Cena. In one demographic, likely males, Punk is on pace to pass Cena in sales.

Because of Punk's success coming out of the summer storylines, WWE officials are now actively looking for ways to monetize him. WWE Studios are looking for projects that Punk could star in and there is talk of doing a CM Punk book, in part because the company hasn't had many books lined up as of late. There are also plans to release more Punk merchandise soon. Punk is also planned to be a bigger part of WWE programming and pay-per-views going into 2012. Word is that the company will be going "full blown" when it comes to Punk.

Regarding creative plans, Punk is scheduled to headline several upcoming pay-per-views with WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio. There's no word yet where John Cena will fit into the feud, if he will at all. Some have questioned WWE's booking of Punk as of late but it's said that WWE is trying to build sympathy for his losses as a part of something bigger.

May 24, 2002
I like punk working with Del Rio.... Del Rio is good but he needs someone with a decent amount of talent to help carry him. I think this feud with punk will help his in ring work in the long run.

Feb 8, 2003
I like punk working with Del Rio.... Del Rio is good but he needs someone with a decent amount of talent to help carry him. I think this feud with punk will help his in ring work in the long run.
Thats true I agree. I like alberto its a good character. atleast now we know they plan on keeping alberto champ for longer then this month. imo they should keep the belt on alberto until royal rumble then that will give him enough time to adapt and make a mark as a good heel champ. bc i can see the big improvement in alberto he stepped his sit up in that triple threat match. but i got a feeling cena will get the belt by elimination chamber and defend it against rock.

Jan 18, 2006
hella gay, go back to just watching TNA you fucken wheres waldo emo queer. It was better when you just didnt watch WWE and you would pump up TNA and everyone would just laugh at you. I like how u always have to say the opposite of what everyone else thinks though fucken attention whore. In case you havent noticed im not the only that said what i said and think WWE totally ruined everything.

Jan 18, 2006
lol @ thinking you know everything thats gonna happen in the next 6 months cuz of a stupid article that could just be rumors. Does your dumbass really think Cena will be pushed aside?

Feb 8, 2003
I got a strong feeling that at wm 28 its gonna be punk vs jericho (now that match could be a classic if it goes down).

if that happend then they will probaly do austin vs punk at wm 29 as the main event.

Feb 8, 2003
Does your dumbass really think Cena will be pushed aside?
they wont push him aside but they probaly will take him out the title pic right now to get the ball moving for his match with the rock. imo they dont even need to put a tittle in that match just have it era vs era and let someone else headline for the wwe title.

Also i wonder where daniel bryan stands bc i just read that right now the plan is to do henry vs sheamus at mania for the world belt.

Oct 3, 2006
they wont push him aside but they probaly will take him out the title pic right now to get the ball moving for his match with the rock. imo they dont even need to put a tittle in that match just have it era vs era and let someone else headline for the wwe title.

Also i wonder where daniel bryan stands bc i just read that right now the plan is to do henry vs sheamus at mania for the world belt.
I don't think they will put Bryan in the title mix until around Royal Rumble