Carmelo Anthony traded to New York Knicks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
well, i'm not surprised. i didn't think he was gonna end up in new jersey, especially if the nets were willing to part with four 1st round draft picks. i don't really know who would be left on the nets roster along with carmelo to be a contending team.

the nuggets + nets trade, in my opinion, didn't make much sense...

Sep 17, 2005
Amare didnt put them back on the map. Back on the map is .500? Lebron and Kobe always talkin about MSG put them sorry hoes back on the map. Then the media kept shovin the "mecca of basketball" shit down everyones throat. Knicks have been garbo since 98.

Mar 24, 2006
What is so funny about what I said right there IronCunt420?

Its not like I was out there claiming the Knicks were going to be some fuckin' juggernaut or anything ya know. This trade decimated the Knicks roster and its clearly showing right now. Should have just waited until the offseason and made Melo show just how much he wanted to be a Knick in the first place.

Mar 16, 2005
its funny cuzz i told yo uit would happen, melo doesnt play D, and for some reason it looks like its actually gotten worse, and the offense has to run through him to please him and he cant handle being the leader even though he acts like he wants to be.

Same problems knicks now have are what the nuggets had, but no longer do...whats the common denominator??? hmmmmmmmmmmm

Oct 9, 2008
Melo had a better chance of winning a ring with Nuggets! In case everybody forgot we made it to the western conference finals the year before last and we were actually leading that series against the Lakers at one point! I really do believe if we would had got past LA and went to the finals we would had easily beat Orlando much like the Lakers did... I think the Lakers were our only competition in the west for a couple years! That being said i am loving the trade and so are all the Nuggets fans. Still selling out games without a superstar and i think the whole state has really got behind em even more so then when we had Melo.

Mar 16, 2005
Melo had a better chance of winning a ring with Nuggets! In case everybody forgot we made it to the western conference finals the year before last and we were actually leading that series against the Lakers at one point! I really do believe if we would had got past LA and went to the finals we would had easily beat Orlando much like the Lakers did... I think the Lakers were our only competition in the west for a couple years! That being said i am loving the trade and so are all the Nuggets fans. Still selling out games without a superstar and i think the whole state has really got behind em even more so then when we had Melo.

Its because the guys are playing harder now. I was even calling for the trading of nene and kenyon martin, but they both have stepped up, played much better and not so soft. kenyon looks to actually be taking a leadership role, and nene is staying low and go hard to the glass

Mar 24, 2006
its funny cuzz i told yo uit would happen, melo doesnt play D, and for some reason it looks like its actually gotten worse, and the offense has to run through him to please him and he cant handle being the leader even though he acts like he wants to be.

Same problems knicks now have are what the nuggets had, but no longer do...whats the common denominator??? hmmmmmmmmmmm
you think i didn't realize that myself? lol

May 3, 2002
Nuggets doing it now, do you think they can keep this up next year? it's hard without a true star to lead your team and the Nugs have many potential, but I don't see JR Smith sticking around....granted he takes stupid shots but he has the potential to be a leader and by him sitting in key situations probably will be reason for him to leave...I hope they can keep it up in the playoffs but playing against OKC 1st round isn't too promising.....what it all boils down to is coaching and Karl is signed for some time so hopefully we can make noise in the offseason and acquire a true leader who actually wants the "Team" to win