Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Ive played this game 3 times on my bro's acct, freeforall and got 1st each time because it is the exact same shit as mw2 down to the character animations.

Battlefield karkand expansion pack cost 20 bucks, mw3 the mw2 expansion pack cost 70 lol
Lol yet noobs and fanboys will eat it up, cuz they cant get good at other games, treal gamers know wassup. I got karkland map pack for free from a battlefield gamer for free that I just met,

Jun 23, 2005
damn, hadn't played this since it came out but i hopped on a while ago and got me a moab. run n gunnin w/the pp90m1 went 25-0. maybe it's just all the x-mas noobs, but i'm rockin foos. k/d 1.7 but i haven't played much (> lvl 50 no prestige) so that might change. add me on ps3 if ya tryna get it in tho. psn id: AKI_27
ill add u right now sinaloa cartel

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
if your a decent enough player you can usually be leading by a fair few kills at the end of the game, and if you arent winning, find a new lobby. 95% of the players in ffa are pretty bad. once your on 29 kills only use your throwing knife. you might die a few times but if you got a big enough lead it shouldnt really matter.

Sep 16, 2002
Finally got my payback with throwing knife callsign, now trying for final kill w/ throwing knife. #toohard
i ended up getting that shit, its called UNBELIEVEABLE ... i was dumping on some dude with acr, and i was gonna throw a symtex but i forgot i had a throwing knife.. killed him got the callsign , it was a badass kill

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Took 4 days but finally finished my smoke grenade challeges, shit was hard as fuck. Thank God that callsigns/emblems dont disappear when prestige I would never do that smoke again

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Finally got that throwing knife killcam..I was ecstactic lol Anyone got that "noob tuber" callsign? I've been using an assault rifle w/ grenade launcher and I've had several direct impact shots, but no callsign..any help?