Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
so who hasn't been to sleep yet? lol

im going to get my copy during lunch today. will most likely play the campaign first and then jump on mp.

WHERE YOU AT NERARIOUS!?!?!?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Bro I almost went to get my preorder last night......I couldn't sleep. But I thought I would wait until today at Lunch too.

Homie at Gamestop told me it's a $50,000 fine if they sell it early....LOL

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
played it after work. shit sort of feels like a step back after playing black ops. it feels like its missing shit that ive become use to. it is pretty much mw2 with new menus and a few extra guns/perks etc. kill confirmed is pretty fun though and suits my style of play pretty well.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
My copy is coming in from Amazon but I leave to Vegas on Thursday so Im not gonna rush thru it.

I only played a few levels of Black Ops so it's like I'm picking up where I left off after beating MW2.

Oct 9, 2008
I don't know what to think so far? All i've played is MP. I'm gettin kills but everytime i shoot somebody it seems like i get shot in the back? I can't tell if its because the maps are new or just garbage? lol I'm a lil rusty tho i haven't even played black ops in a while...

Workin on leveling up the Spas and just unlocked the pp90 which seems like the dopest gun so far.

Mar 30, 2006
I've been playing MP for over an hour but the maps are straight garbage like KG said. They're either too repetitive or too boxy, especially on the Dome map. I do like the customization on the weapons though.

Aug 23, 2002
Northland gamer thwarts gunman’s attempt to steal Call of Duty 11/08/2011 1:16 PM

By CHRISTINE VENDEL The Kansas City Star

Kansas City police arrested an 18-year-old man early today after he allegedly followed a customer from a Northland Game Stop to try to steal his reserved copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, which was released today.

Key word: try.

The victim refused to cough up his $60 game and even fought the would-be-robber for his gun. The suspect fled and later was arrested back at the Game Stop, 215 N.E. Englewood Road, where he may have been trolling for his next victim, police say.

The incident started about 1 a.m., when the 27-year-old victim said he left the crowded store and drove directly to his apartment in the 2000 block of N.W. 68th Terrace. When he pulled into a parking lot stall, a vehicle parked behind him, blocking him in.

A young man wearing a hood and holding a gun approached and “racked a round” in his gun, according to police.

“Give me the game!” the gunman ordered.

“(Expletive) you!” the victim replied.

The gunman racked another round, causing the first round to eject and fall on the ground. The victim grabbed for the gun and the two struggle briefly. The suspect climbed back into his vehicle and sped away.

The victim retained his game and called 911.

Its unclear whether the suspect wanted the game for himself or to sell it.

Keith Boyd, a gamer who lives nearby, noted that the game’s “main themes of bravery, honor and duty were apparently lost on this guy.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/08/3254386/northland-gamer-thwarts-gunmans.html

Jan 16, 2007
Yall crazy this is by far the beat cod....fuck black ops...this game runs so smooth and the graphics are done better...every time I played black ops it was all glitch...