Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Yall really think black ops was better then this? My only major complaints about this game is a good amount of the maps are garbage and death streaks gotta fuckin go already! As far as game play at least people die the majority of the time when i shoot them which is more then i can say for blops.

Jun 23, 2005
i think mw2 was better than black ops, but black ops shits on mw3. they could have threw in a couple of the maps from mw2 into this new map pack. but $15 for 2 maps? lol wasnt it like 3-4 in the other games?

Oct 9, 2008
Yep I think BO shits on the MW series something serious, but again that is my opinion everyone views it differently.
Thats a pretty bold statement! Are you including MW1? Cuz to that i would defenitly have to say FUCK NO! I actually think every MW was better then BO but MW1/COD4 is untouchable! Will probably forever be the best in the franchise!

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Thats a pretty bold statement! Are you including MW1? Cuz to that i would defenitly have to say FUCK NO! I actually think every MW was better then BO but MW1/COD4 is untouchable! Will probably forever be the best in the franchise!
Let me clarify, by MW I mean MW2/3 that does not include COD 4 the original MW.

This is how they rate for me

1) COD4 MW ( I also agree no other COD will probably ever touch this game )
2) BO
3) WAW
4) MW2 ( over all I hated this game but did play the shit out of it mostly because I was burned out on MW and WAW )

Oct 9, 2008
The thing i can't stand about treyarch COD's in general is that they always have one overpowered fag weapon that ruins the game.. In WAW it was the MP-40, In BO it was the Famas.. Where as in MW everything is overpowered so you have options. However i got to say WAW was better then BO IMO. I played BO the other night so i can remember why i hated this game so much and it didin't take long to remember. Get on mp right now on that game and i guarantee 90% of players are using the famas. Not only that but the fundementals in this game are terrible. Hit detection is more off then any COD i've ever played and it still lags after over a year of being released?

As far as MW goes COD4 was near flawless the only knock on it is now it's an unplayable piece of garbage thats been gang raped by hackers! MW3 would be perfect with MW2's maps! MW2 was dope except they over did it with cammando knifing and oma noob tubing. I think the maps in MW2 were the best in the franchise though, good mix.. There are really no fundamental problems with the game play in MW3 but the maps are terrible!

Comparing the last 5 COD's i have to say BO was the worst IMO. I just can't overlook the gameplay mechanics not working like they are supposed to...

Mar 24, 2006
Im not diggin' the fact that dead silence is basically useless now. These tryhards with their surround sound headsets and their sitrep pro soundwhoring are licking their chops. Get ready to see alot more blind eye, assassin and sitrep people.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
The thing i can't stand about treyarch COD's in general is that they always have one overpowered fag weapon that ruins the game.. In WAW it was the MP-40, In BO it was the Famas.. Where as in MW everything is overpowered so you have options. However i got to say WAW was better then BO IMO. I played BO the other night so i can remember why i hated this game so much and it didin't take long to remember. Get on mp right now on that game and i guarantee 90% of players are using the famas. Not only that but the fundementals in this game are terrible. Hit detection is more off then any COD i've ever played and it still lags after over a year of being released?

As far as MW goes COD4 was near flawless the only knock on it is now it's an unplayable piece of garbage thats been gang raped by hackers! MW3 would be perfect with MW2's maps! MW2 was dope except they over did it with cammando knifing and oma noob tubing. I think the maps in MW2 were the best in the franchise though, good mix.. There are really no fundamental problems with the game play in MW3 but the maps are terrible!

Comparing the last 5 COD's i have to say BO was the worst IMO. I just can't overlook the gameplay mechanics not working like they are supposed to...
Every COD has over powered weapons

COD 4 - M16 ( also M40A3 to a point )
MW2 - ACR, UMP 45, SPAS 12, Akimbo Glocks, 1887 ( before patch )
MW3 - ACR, MP7

There is going to be pro's and con's in every COD, it is what it is.