Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
buying elite was a waste of money. i thought because it would cost the same as the map packs and i would get them earlier it would be alright, but i havent even put the game in for like 6 months and when i did download the map packs i couldnt find a game with them anyway.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
fuckin bitch..bought the map pack one said i needed the 2nd one to unlock the features.bought that now it says i need elite.gonna have to wait til next week fuckin scam they shouldnt have the map packs sayin there available for purchase on standard users.if any1 has elite without the map packks let me know ill shoot u the password to get em cuz its on my youngest sons name its both map packs..

Oct 9, 2008
Wooooow!!!! The collection 4 map pack is the biggest piece of shit ever put out in this franchise!!!! I want my fuckin $15 back these maps are a fuckin disgrace!! If you like gay maps where your team is completely clusterfucked every where you try to go and the guy you just killed spawns 2 feet behind you this is for you! If not save your money this map pack is fuckin trash! what a disappointment, i seriously can't stress how awful these maps are!

Props: 209ALLStAr