c bo sucks!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2006
Bo can't go back to what he was rappin about back in the 90's.....He aint just on Garden Block no more....He is all over.....so his music is gonna reflect that

i agree Money to Burn was wack...especailly compared to what we are used to or what we want to hear....

but you have to understand people from other regions prolly like the sound on money to burn. I feel C-Bo knew they type of response he was gonna get from local fans and that is why he came out with that Hunid Racks and Moment of Truth....

just trying to expand his paper route.....can't hate (but at teh same time you dont have to agree)....

You look at Short, 40, yuk and they all changed their sound cuz they trying to make music for other fans.... If i want to knock In the trunk i can put that shit in, if i want to hear Money Scheme i can put that shit it.....They already have enough material that can last me....i dont care if they make differnt sounding music because they already gave me enough....so let them get more fans....

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
EXACTLY, BUT THE TRUTH OF IT IS SIMPLE 2 ME....PEOPLE CRITIQUE THE COMPS BUT IT'S A COMP....BO HAD PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER SUBMIT TRACCS....HE DIDN'T PRODUCE ANYTHING....MONEY 2 BURN WAS RECORDED IN ATLANTA.....DUH..(MIGHT NOT GO ON THE WEST COAST BUT HE WAS TRYING 2 EXPAND HIS HORIZONS)...HUNID RACCS WAS RECORDED IN SACRAMENTO....AND MOMENT OF TRUTH WAS RECORDED IN SAN DIEGO(MAYBE THAT'S WHY THE WEST COAST FEELS IT)....I MEAN IT'S SIMPLE....PEOPLE NEED 2 EASE UP AND RECOGNIZE WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON.....WTF????

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Fucc it Let BO get his paper. It isn't like we don't have countless classics if we want to hear the old flow. Then just sticc in one of the classics. Done deal.

To say C-Bo is wacc is bullshit. I know you niggaz wouldn't say that to his face.

Bo been official and always will be official. Respect the legends or go home.

Props: Teddy X
Oct 10, 2003
ya'll madd, this man is and will always be garden block, shit, fuck that bo all the way, he a vet in my book, it was said before let get his paper, but to say he sucks, your crazy and ya i am saying it out loud.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
outside of a few people nobody would buy a cd that sounded like tales from the crypt if it dropped today. by todays standards everything talked about IS PLAYED OUT. i like the direction wcm been goin and ill keep supporting. the only cats i ever hear say shit like "bo sold out" or "he changed his style" is some wannabees stuck in some gangsta fairytale world. get out yer house and away from the computer and see what real life is about. gang bangin is 90's homie. get over it.

Oct 30, 2008
FUCC ALL YOU HATERZ, LYNCH AINT OLD LYNCH,40 AINT OLD40, (EXAMPLES) C-BO IS STILL THE KING OF SAC AND TO ME REPS THE WEST COAST THE BEST, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD A STORY ABOUT BO BEING A BITCH,SNITCH,PUSSY I HAVEN'T TO ME HE IS REAL AS FUCC AND HIS MUZICC STILL KNOCCS NIGGA! NAME ONE MUTHFUCCA TO RAP ABOUT THE SAME SHIT FOR CLOSE TO 20 YEARS AINT LIKE HE DOING SONGS FOR THE RADIO WITH T-PAIN OR SOME OTHER GAY MOVES RAPPERS HAVE TURNED TO TO MAKE SOME $$$$$