c bo sucks!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
CcytzO_Loc said:
you aint nobody....Bo is a boss....when you see him call him a bitch nigga...sayin on the net when he don't even know you is really safe cuz......

BOSS OF WHAT?.... HE SIGHNED TO ANOTHA NIGGA THAT MAKES HIM AN EMPLOYEE NOT EVEN A MANAGER... FUCK THAT DICK RIDER...

AND ALL THAT ABOUT HIM SAYIN FUCK G-UNIT ONLY FUCK THAT WHEN U SAY FUCK A CREW THATS SAYIN FUCK U ALL IN ONE SENTENCE...
HE STILL A BUSTER TO ME.... :hurt:

Feb 8, 2006
i think a lot of people hate on bo cuzz they aint never been sent nowhere or live outta state. bo and poohman are both have solid rep in the pen

May 30, 2006
rickyL said:
i think a lot of people hate on bo cuzz they aint never been sent nowhere or live outta state. bo and poohman are both have solid rep in the pen
So does my uncle but he doesn't get the same respect in the streets. The streets & the pen are as different from night & day. Not saying Bo don't get respect in the streets but I'm just pointing out the difference

Oct 14, 2004
C-Bo is done. He will never put out a decent cd. His new "G-Unit" lifestyle and fake Money throwing made him look more played out then the Chicago Bears offensive line. Its over for him, matter of a fact its been over for so long for him that people think C-Bo oh yeah his old shit is tight. He still raps?

I bet some of yall still hope for new MC Ren Cds hahhaa fucking dinosaurs and shit.

Mar 1, 2006
C-BO never dissed young buc, yea he may of dissed G-UNIT but what the fuck is wrong with you people, havent you ever heard of SQUASHING BEEF and makin $$$$$???

see if you niggas was in the rap game havin beef and you never itleast try to squash it, nobody would want to fuck with you.

Yukmouth squashed the beef same with c-bo.

All hail to the thuglords!!!!!

"PAYBACK" aLL oUT wAR VOL 2.

c-bo : " i dont where they got buck From, but buck gonna get done, get one

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Im fine with Bo changing his style and hes not the only 1 doing that, lots of rap veterans do that 2, if u look at E-40 & Short. Bo allready made a lot classics so he cant do anything wrong anymore and he still drops good shit in my opinion!

Feb 8, 2006
Im going to keep buying Bo's shit every time he drops. The only new solo that didnt hit was money to burn. That hunid racks album went hard. Moment of truth was hard as fuck too.

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
Im not even gonna argue with people on here no more I rep WCM for lyfe been repping them for a while now so how you like that I am a real ass mothafucka one of the realest that you will ever meet. Alot of artist got respect for me because what I do. AND THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN FUCK YOU IF YOU SAY FUCK BO. BO IS THE REALEST GANGSTA RAPPER OUT HERE ON THIS PLANET EARTH SO SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN ASAP

May 9, 2002
Im not even gonna argue with people on here no more I rep WCM for lyfe been repping them for a while now so how you like that I am a real ass mothafucka one of the realest that you will ever meet. Alot of artist got respect for me because what I do. AND THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN FUCK YOU IF YOU SAY FUCK BO. BO IS THE REALEST GANGSTA RAPPER OUT HERE ON THIS PLANET EARTH SO SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN ASAP
Pathetic.