c bo sucks!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
151 said:
MAN YALL NEED 2 GROW THA FUC UP..GAS CHAMBER WAS 14 YRS AGO...LOL...AND TIL MY CASKET WAS 10.....LOLLLL...SHOW ME ANYBODY EXCEPT 2SHORT WHO STILL RAP LIKE THEY DID 14 YEARS AGO,AND STILL SELLIN RECORDS...A REAL ARTIST CHANG WIT THA TIMES..I DONT SEE NOBODY SAYIN WHY YUK DONT RAP LIKE HE DID ON RESCUE 911 OR I GOT 5 ON IT..GROW UP THIS 07..GANGSTAZ DO WHAT THEY GOTTA DO...REMEMBER HARDCORE BO FANS REMEMBER "SURVIVAL 1ST"
e-40, lynch, kurupt, das, snoop, kam,crooked I, badazz, san quin when he not on that main stream shit the mob figgaz all ov the still the same numskull of the luniz if 2 pac were alive if mac dre were alive then them too jus a few

i dont think its much of bo's style i guess ppl dont understand how bo grew to being in an oppressed enviorment to supplying the oppressed enviorment it changes the mindframe from strugglen to hustlen tring to make it. to hustlen to bubblen teaching nigga who might fake it the point of view 14 years from bo was way different and im jus guessing fans reall wanna be like 14 years after all this bullshit u survived u cant grow up and still wow the fan and make the same impression that he made bacc then

i understand gangsta im one but im a man and honor principals of one

i got homeboyz probly the same as c-bo real grimy gutta muthafuccaz and eventhough i dont agree with how they go about and live they life like i would consider on how OG'z raised me they my nigga adn ima support bo like i have in the past eventhough the g-unit dont make a strong impression on a niggaz weather he make the right or wrong decision the outcome will only really matter to bo and his family and bussiness

as for the game diss i dont think he did that for bucc it was more of a checc yo self homie u aint as solid as u say but that could of easily been said to the mans face although i under stand publicity and marketing the gangsta way too

Young Og Loc
R.N.A Mob AggiN
Keep it 1 hun

Mar 26, 2007
C-BO never dissed young buc, yea he may of dissed G-UNIT but what the fuck is wrong with you people, havent you ever heard of SQUASHING BEEF and makin $$$$$???

see if you niggas was in the rap game havin beef and you never itleast try to squash it, nobody would want to fuck with you.

Yukmouth squashed the beef same with c-bo.

All hail to the thuglords!!!!!

Oct 12, 2004
Norcal916 said:
Datz wat he aint an you wouldnt say dat to his face like someone else said itz bout makin money an eatin right at tha end of tha day itz bizzness an nicca gotta pay his bills an puttin food on his table so dont hate cuz he bout ta get major dollars cuzz he fuccin wit niggaz u dont like tha nigga juss had to realize dat was best fa him he can make mo money mainstream than undaground
SO BEING A RAPPER TALKIN SHIT AND MAKIN BEEF WIT SOME1 THEN KISSIN ASS AND PLAYIN BACKGROUND TO THEIR VIDEO DOESNT MAKE HIM BITCH MADE?? COME ON MAYNE WHERE THE REAL STRRET NIGGAS @... IF HE DIDNT GET TO HOOK UP WID HIM AND YUKMOUTH DID HE'D BE TALKIN GANG A SHIT...

Oct 12, 2004
gthug619 said:
C-BO never dissed young buc, yea he may of dissed G-UNIT but what the fuck is wrong with you people, havent you ever heard of SQUASHING BEEF and makin $$$$$???

see if you niggas was in the rap game havin beef and you never itleast try to squash it, nobody would want to fuck with you.

Yukmouth squashed the beef same with c-bo.

All hail to the thuglords!!!!!
YEA BUT YOUR DONT SEE YUK PLAYIN BACKGROUND IN BUCKS VIDEO WITH MONEY THAT HE ONLY WISHED HE HAD...

C

CcytzO_Loc

wrong!!!!

i was probably bumpin Bo before most of you kids even heard of him....and i still support the man.....hes going way further than anyone from his hood has gone with the music so we cant hate on that......

C

CcytzO_Loc

CALICOE509 said:
YEA BUT YOUR DONT SEE YUK PLAYIN BACKGROUND IN BUCKS VIDEO WITH MONEY THAT HE ONLY WISHED HE HAD...

you aint nobody....Bo is a boss....when you see him call him a bitch nigga...sayin on the net when he don't even know you is really safe cuz......

Sep 9, 2005
151 said:
MAN YALL NEED 2 GROW THA FUC UP..GAS CHAMBER WAS 14 YRS AGO...LOL...AND TIL MY CASKET WAS 10.....LOLLLL...SHOW ME ANYBODY EXCEPT 2SHORT WHO STILL RAP LIKE THEY DID 14 YEARS AGO,AND STILL SELLIN RECORDS...A REAL ARTIST CHANG WIT THA TIMES..I DONT SEE NOBODY SAYIN WHY YUK DONT RAP LIKE HE DID ON RESCUE 911 OR I GOT 5 ON IT..GROW UP THIS 07..GANGSTAZ DO WHAT THEY GOTTA DO...REMEMBER HARDCORE BO FANS REMEMBER "SURVIVAL 1ST"[/QI
IM SITTING HERE THINKING ABOUT WHAT THE FUCC TO SAY BACC TO THIS BULLSHIT THREAD..151 YOU SUMED IT ALL UP FOR THIS DUMB DUMBS

Sep 9, 2005
151 said:
MAN YALL NEED 2 GROW THA FUC UP..GAS CHAMBER WAS 14 YRS AGO...LOL...AND TIL MY CASKET WAS 10.....LOLLLL...SHOW ME ANYBODY EXCEPT 2SHORT WHO STILL RAP LIKE THEY DID 14 YEARS AGO,AND STILL SELLIN RECORDS...A REAL ARTIST CHANG WIT THA TIMES..I DONT SEE NOBODY SAYIN WHY YUK DONT RAP LIKE HE DID ON RESCUE 911 OR I GOT 5 ON IT..GROW UP THIS 07..GANGSTAZ DO WHAT THEY GOTTA DO...REMEMBER HARDCORE BO FANS REMEMBER "SURVIVAL 1ST"
IM SITTING HERE THINKING ABOUT WHAT THE FUCC TO SAY BACC TO THIS BULLSHIT THREAD..151 YOU SUMED IT ALL UP FOR THIS DUMB DUMBS

Sep 9, 2005
SCRILLI3300 said:
151 said:
MAN YALL NEED 2 GROW THA FUC UP..GAS CHAMBER WAS 14 YRS AGO...LOL...AND TIL MY CASKET WAS 10.....LOLLLL...SHOW ME ANYBODY EXCEPT 2SHORT WHO STILL RAP LIKE THEY DID 14 YEARS AGO,AND STILL SELLIN RECORDS...A REAL ARTIST CHANG WIT THA TIMES..I DONT SEE NOBODY SAYIN WHY YUK DONT RAP LIKE HE DID ON RESCUE 911 OR I GOT 5 ON IT..GROW UP THIS 07..GANGSTAZ DO WHAT THEY GOTTA DO...REMEMBER HARDCORE BO FANS REMEMBER "SURVIVAL 1ST"[/QI
THATZ REAL

Mar 26, 2007
killa kali said:
I'm not feelin Bo right now either. That game diss was weak. I gotta hear more shit tho before I say he's fallin off tho

your crazy, that diss was hella hard, BO would basically have to turn his style into some really really really weak shit, I mean he would have to turn from...............C-BO = Talib Kwali type shit.:siccness: :siccness: :siccness: :siccness: :siccness: :siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

Nov 24, 2003
CcytzO_Loc said:
you aint nobody....Bo is a boss....when you see him call him a bitch nigga...sayin on the net when he don't even know you is really safe cuz......

Whether or not dude would say it to C-Bo's face doesn't change the fact that Bo was in the backround of a G-Unit artist's video, playing with G-Unit's money, immediately after he had partnered with Bang em Smurf and Domination to diss 50 and G-Unit.

At the end of the day, all that mess doesn't change C-bo's ability to rap or make quality cds, but for those fans that like to think some of the things they hear on CD's are real and not just all words from an actor it can change your perspective.

Obviously everything someone says on a CD is not true. X raided probably didn't kill 50 people or fuck a devil bitch lol, but I am saying people should be careful to say one thing and do another.

I still support C-bo, make your money, but I do not look at his shit the same.

Mar 26, 2007
Thug Lords was mostly aimed at 50 himself. Just about the whole album was...I never heard BO say fuck buck, even though he said stuff about g-unit.............well if I am not mistaking WE all say shit that is mostly not 100% a Fact.....do your thang C-BO.

C

CcytzO_Loc

Mr. Nice Guy said:
Whether or not dude would say it to C-Bo's face doesn't change the fact that Bo was in the backround of a G-Unit artist's video, playing with G-Unit's money, immediately after he had partnered with Bang em Smurf and Domination to diss 50 and G-Unit.

At the end of the day, all that mess doesn't change C-bo's ability to rap or make quality cds, but for those fans that like to think some of the things they hear on CD's are real and not just all words from an actor it can change your perspective.

Obviously everything someone says on a CD is not true. X raided probably didn't kill 50 people or fuck a devil bitch lol, but I am saying people should be careful to say one thing and do another.

I still support C-bo, make your money, but I do not look at his shit the same.

i feel you to a certain extent but its not really that big a issue....he signed to YOUNG BUCCS lable not to the actual G Unit....and all the shit talk was directed mainly at 50....but shit even so he never had no real funk wit 50 or any of them cats....Bo would be a bitch if he started kiccin it with REAL RIVALS from his gang banging days who actually did harm to him or his hood....now that would be switching up.....but signing a deal to a label that is under the label of a man that he aint even know but he dissed aint that big a fuccin deal now come on man....50 aint ever done no real physical harm to Bo....he aint ever snitch on BO......and now he might be inadvertently paying Bo.....that makes 50 look more bitchmade if you ask me.....he aint got much pull on his own folks if YOUNG BUCC signs a man who dissed him.....

Mar 26, 2007
CcytzO_Loc said:
i feel you to a certain extent but its not really that big a issue....he signed to YOUNG BUCCS lable not to the actual G Unit....and all the shit talk was directed mainly at 50....but shit even so he never had no real funk wit 50 or any of them cats....Bo would be a bitch if he started kiccin it with REAL RIVALS from his gang banging days who actually did harm to him or his hood....now that would be switching up.....but signing a deal to a label that is under the label of a man that he aint even know but he dissed aint that big a fuccin deal now come on man....50 aint ever done no real physical harm to Bo....he aint ever snitch on BO......and now he might be inadvertently paying Bo.....that makes 50 look more bitchmade if you ask me.....he aint got much pull on his own folks if YOUNG BUCC signs a man who dissed him.....
same shit I said basically......=)

Mar 5, 2007
niggaz always gonna be hatin'.....

like 151 said....the other shit is over 10 years old. Over the years the nigga has matured of course his style is gonna change but that doesn't change the fact that he is a real nigga that hit with a gang of tight albums. I like prolly every album he has made... with Tales from the crypt and till my casket drops as my favorites. I think his newer albums are not as good as those 2... shit those 2 are OG classics.... but the new shit still knoccs. I got faith in the nigga, he'll hit us wid another classic. Yall niggaz need to stop living in the past... this aint the 90's, its 2007. Yall are the same niggaz always bitching about these facc ass mainstream rappers...and now that we have a chance for a real nigga like Bo to be at the forefront... yall should be happy. And just maybe he can get a chance to work with that nigga Dr.Dre

Apr 30, 2007
well fuk it then 2pac a bitch too....cuz he talk shit bout nas then squashed their funk...yukmouths a bitch too....cuz he talked shit bout master p,tooshort,game and squshed shit with dem too....hold on macdre a bitch too....cuz he talked a gang of shit bout macmall and squashed beef with him and made a cd with him.....

i think my point has been made.....