c bo sucks!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
d tric said:
all his new shit is garbage !:angry:
and whats fucced up C-BO could care less his OG fans aint feelin his shit it doesnt succ but his old shit is just too damn hard to turn ur style around for the mainstream, i could careless if bo wit Bucc and all that shit i just wish he was on that autopsy, tales from the crypt type shit while doin it

Nov 17, 2003
LurccH918 said:
and whats fucced up C-BO could care less his OG fans aint feelin his shit it doesnt succ but his old shit is just too damn hard to turn ur style around for the mainstream, i could careless if bo wit Bucc and all that shit i just wish he was on that autopsy, tales from the crypt type shit while doin it

thats real talk! his older shit was way better

Mar 26, 2007
Hard ass diss, C-BO STILL HAS HIS FIRE FUCK ALL YOU HATER ASS NIGGA'S, BO IS GETTING MONEY AND DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

Why is when a certian gansta rapper turns to the mainstream side thats bad???? I CALL IT GETTING $$$$$/BLOWING UP MORE FOR THE WORLD.

KEEP MAKING THOSE KNOCKERS C-BO I'M LOVIN EM~~~~~$$$$$$$$$

Mar 17, 2006
i would never hate on BO hes my second favorite rapper but i cant call a turd an ice cream cone, i just call how i see it, his new shit aint weak its just not as good as his old stuff, the music that got him where he is at is from his old shit, if his first CD was money to burn no one would really know who he was, BO is who he is because of classics like autopsy, tales from the crypt, till my casket drops ect... and i just miss his old style, i just wish he wouldnt change his shit for TV we got enough bullshit on TV, it just seems like hes losin a lot of fans over this, for what to have new fans like the homos on TRL?????

Apr 19, 2005
I feel what some of u are saying bout wanting the old bo back I don't think its hating if he's gettin money that's cool more power to him but what about the fans who have been down since gas chamber? I have to admit that money to burn cd didn't get played by me all the way through I cut it off after the first few songs it just isn't the same

Mar 17, 2006
":its time to release the gas from the chamber, motherfuccer on AWOL rearanger" exactly what im sayin, we can kiss those days goodbye^^^^^

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
MAN YALL NEED 2 GROW THA FUC UP..GAS CHAMBER WAS 14 YRS AGO...LOL...AND TIL MY CASKET WAS 10.....LOLLLL...SHOW ME ANYBODY EXCEPT 2SHORT WHO STILL RAP LIKE THEY DID 14 YEARS AGO,AND STILL SELLIN RECORDS...A REAL ARTIST CHANG WIT THA TIMES..I DONT SEE NOBODY SAYIN WHY YUK DONT RAP LIKE HE DID ON RESCUE 911 OR I GOT 5 ON IT..GROW UP THIS 07..GANGSTAZ DO WHAT THEY GOTTA DO...REMEMBER HARDCORE BO FANS REMEMBER "SURVIVAL 1ST"

Mar 17, 2006
BO IS MY NIGGA REGUARDLESS HOW HE RAPS I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT BO!!!!!! @151 u think bo had to switch his style to go mainstream?
i mean i feel what u sayin about that shit is old but u tryna say no one woulda listen to bo if he still rapped like he used too

Feb 23, 2006
from that new track that was posted feat. young buck...............bo still got it in him. He still has that mob/gangsta sound to him....

i think its juss the people who he is rollin wit, is what cats is REALLY hatin on

May 9, 2002
151 said:
MAN YALL NEED 2 GROW THA FUC UP..GAS CHAMBER WAS 14 YRS AGO...LOL...AND TIL MY CASKET WAS 10.....LOLLLL...SHOW ME ANYBODY EXCEPT 2SHORT WHO STILL RAP LIKE THEY DID 14 YEARS AGO,AND STILL SELLIN RECORDS...A REAL ARTIST CHANG WIT THA TIMES..I DONT SEE NOBODY SAYIN WHY YUK DONT RAP LIKE HE DID ON RESCUE 911 OR I GOT 5 ON IT..GROW UP THIS 07..GANGSTAZ DO WHAT THEY GOTTA DO...REMEMBER HARDCORE BO FANS REMEMBER "SURVIVAL 1ST"
Bo changed his style after a bit. i didnt feel his shit for abotu 5 albums, but his last efforst was much better. I think signing with BUck will give hima a chance to get some quality production and some great features.

One thing about Bo, is he is humble. You dont feel his shit, hes not gonna wanna fight you. He knows he has more fans than not, and he is making moves. Whether someone likes his shit or not, its not gonna affect him...

Good luck to Bo on future endevors.

Apr 7, 2007
you cant say tha nicca sux juss cuz he mainstream now shit is a lil diff from bkein undaground he goin try ta do wat he do he juss gotta switch shit up fa a min he gotta bke acceptabkle to a bkigga audience now dont hate bke happy da nicca goin bke abkle to put mo bkread on his tabkle da nicca dont sux yall niccaz know dat

Oct 12, 2004
Apr 7, 2007
CALICOE509 said:
BO TALKIN ALL THAT SHIT BUT AINT ABOUT NOTHIN.. LOOK AT ALL THE SHIT HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT BUCK AND G-UNIT NEXT THING U KNOW HES A GROUPIE IN HIS VIDEO THROWON AROUND MONEY THAT AINT EVEN HIS..LOL I BET HES GONNA DO THE SAME SHIT WITH GAME THEN START REPPIN BLACKWALLSTREET.. HES AN F.SUCKA!!!
Datz wat he aint an you wouldnt say dat to his face like someone else said itz bout makin money an eatin right at tha end of tha day itz bizzness an nicca gotta pay his bills an puttin food on his table so dont hate cuz he bout ta get major dollars cuzz he fuccin wit niggaz u dont like tha nigga juss had to realize dat was best fa him he can make mo money mainstream than undaground