BURLINGAME HUSLA? WHAT A JOKE....HE DON'T HUSLE, HE GIT HUSLED!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2002
Daaaaaaaamn I can't believe what i'm reading. People talking about the LANE and the CIRCLE. Shit it wasn't Garden Lane Playas homie, it was GARDEN LANE POSSIE!! I used to live in the Lane before it got tore down!! It was funny cause the LANE was always funking with the CIRCLE and then when it got tore down hella homeboys moved to the circle and started putting it down with Louie Loc and the rest of the cats for the LINCOLN CIRCLE 400 CLICK.

Nov 24, 2002
FaKe BusTa

lol. damn this kid is garbage. that foo is a disgrace to the bay area and to the 650, i dont understand what the fuck he is tryna get out of rappin about white boys tryna act hard. He Talkin bout jackin starbucks, shit nigga i get starbucks all the time an too lazy too pay so i walk out, but you dont see me rappin bout it. Bitch you aint shit, take a fuckin gun and kill yourself you fake ass bitch cuzz you aint wanted here in tha bay.

Nov 28, 2002
NICOYA415 said:
Daaaaaaaamn I can't believe what i'm reading. People talking about the LANE and the CIRCLE. Shit it wasn't Garden Lane Playas homie, it was GARDEN LANE POSSIE!! I used to live in the Lane before it got tore down!! It was funny cause the LANE was always funking with the CIRCLE and then when it got tore down hella homeboys moved to the circle and started putting it down with Louie Loc and the rest of the cats for the LINCOLN CIRCLE 400 CLICK.
It was called LCG - Lincoln Circle Gangstas

Louie was down when he lived there. If you ask him if he's from Millbrae he'll say no hes from Lincoln Circle. But still Louie wasnt around when the funk was at its peak w/ GLP.

Apr 13, 2003
kobesoz.com
Niggas is always quick to hate on a young nigga that is trying to come up in the game. I don't see any of you busters networking with Mr. Kee, or Young Droop. I'm going to continue to make music whether you like it or not. And as far as anybody trying to harm me at my shows, It will not happen because my niggas from N$B have my back and are always working security at the shows.

Nov 28, 2002
KOBE $OZ said:
Niggas is always quick to hate on a young nigga that is trying to come up in the game. I don't see any of you busters networking with Mr. Kee, or Young Droop. I'm going to continue to make music whether you like it or not. And as far as anybody trying to harm me at my shows, It will not happen because my niggas from N$B have my back and are always working security at the shows.

Anyone can get Droop and Kee especially here! There advertised on Siccness which is a network. No one on here is hating on you were telling it like it is. Your beats are awful. Your flows are whack. Bottom line. I have a book of over 300 Bay Area Cds and "Kobe Soz - B Game Hustla" is no doubt THE WORST ONE I HAVE. And if anyone really wanted to fuck you up at your whack ass shows it'll happen. Fuck Burlingame and fuck you. Nigga.

Apr 25, 2002
KOBE $OZ said:
What about it?
your just a fag. you would get clowned and then banked if you tried to say "nigga" where im from. go back to the mall and pass out your flyers at the Abercrombie and Fitch. fucking square bear

shadow

Nov 28, 2002
If you had enough bank to get Kee and Droop on your cd I know you could have made that cd better dog. You made the beats at the CSM studio.Have you ever even seen a gun? You rap about shit you dont do and you make names like Manase's look bad. You completely represent your city the way it should be represented and thats a bad thing homie. I'm not jealous and I'm not a hater. I'm a pissed off rap fan about the fact that anyone can make a cd. You proved it. Good luck with your rap career...1

Status
Not open for further replies.