BURLINGAME HUSLA? WHAT A JOKE....HE DON'T HUSLE, HE GIT HUSLED!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2002
this guy is on fucken crack my farts rap better then him. lol..........wow guys be careful u dont want to end up in burlingame cus u might get jacked out there hahahaha fuck faggot what is this guy thinking......dum ass rich kid trying to act hard .......this guy is going to kill the industry for real somebody jack him and show him how it is in the streets .....lol

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
NICOYA415 said:
This is about as pathetic as the Nortenos I seen banging MILLBRAE haha. No diss to the city, but comeon there aint shit popping in Millbrae.

Hmmm, I dunno anyone bangin norte in Millbrae except Louie Loc's old set in Linkin Circle 400blk....way back in da day....

Jan 20, 2003
i hope this guy gets jacked at that show at csm by some real 650 cats from ssf, sm, epa(that's all i know about). i hope he see this board too. if u r reading this then fuck u bitch.

Jun 2, 2002
i checked his shit out on n-ridaz.com and he really is wack...it kind of bothered me at 1st cuz i thought everybody was dissin him b/c he was from the burbs...but i see what u guys mean now....i dont know shit bout burlingame, but if it's like u guys say, he has no business rappin like he's a g and shit. matter of fact, his weak ass skills should keep him off the mic regardless of where he's from, and what he's bout.

Apr 25, 2002
Rodzilla, YoungMoe, and some other 650 heads:
A while ago there was a post in the Big Bad LA forum about gangs and we got into an argument about what a gang really is and whether or not theres gangs in the 650. Like a said, Im sure there are some down homies and maybe a few gangs, but when I was arguing THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT HAHAHA!

Mar 8, 2003
OK TIME OUT TIME THA FUCK OUT....

Manase tha killa...ok i know this guy fer real...he coo...i got him at battlin...and i could TALK A WHOLE LOTTA SHIT BOUT THIS NIGGA LIKE HE REALLY A KILLA..maaan.

And then this nigga B-Game hustla...MAAAN..i swear to god..i saw the cd at tower and i got kicked out of tower cause i threw em hella around tha store..lol...i cant wait to drop a lil mix tape cause this nigga talkin bout robbin Starbux and like B-Game ave is a acutal BLOCK!!!!

ok look

he wouldnt have Yung Droop if he was broke..his parents PAID for his shit..along wit Kee...i dont give a fucc...cause u know wut..its true nigga...

seriously i heard Manase was on there i knew it wasnt sellin shit...cause im serious...i remember when me n manase was like i aint gone be killin people in my rhymes..Hypocryte ass nigga,HE AINT NO KILL YALL...CAUSE MANASE I KNO U GOT SOME ACTUAL SKILL...HOW DID U GET MIXED UP WIT SUM OF THIS SHIT...come on bruh...its me scott mane...u kno wussup...i kno u can get wit Arsen n shit cause u got flows mane...we started at tha same time...

and i aint talkin shit...just statin facts...and i remember when i BEAT BGHustlas boy Marshal's ass for callin me a Nigger awhile bacc,and there was like litterly 20 of em and 7 of us and thats when i was like 13 n shit...not 1 of em nigga swang at me...

so all im sayin is...u aint gotta lie to get sales,be creative my nigga...change ya name manase...to sumthin creative cause i heard ur ACTUAL GOOD SHIT and u do have skill bruh...

and BGame...u wouldnt no classic songs if u had a 8-track nigga..

I aint no gangsta and i aint from tha hood or nuthyn..

Mabie cause u ben in a argument wit ya gurl over sum stupid BGAME female shit u call a female a bitch or u been in a fight u are now a "THUG".and its retarted how u live all nice n shit up in ya Hillsburo home and try to come down n be ghetto when all tha peeps in tha ghetto workin hard to get where ur at.....

SWITCH YA STILE CAUSE AS U CAN SEE U GET HATED ON CAUSE THIS....lol...i wanna see this nigga at CSM rappin....im serious...i wanna see a freestyle cause his HARDEST WRITTEN SHIT ON HIS CD can not touch my worst ABC shit when im drunk hi n Constipated...fer real..

If Burlingame is a hood then Millbrae is as bad as Hunters Point and San Bruno is as bad as a third world country ight...dont get shit twisted liek some DNA in this bitch mane...get ur mind correct

~YUNG MEMPHIS~

Mar 8, 2003
man...now this is tha part i talk some shit...

hahahahaha....(yall akted like i wasnt) i gotta make a new post for this...

This nigga dun look like Lil Whyte from three 6 mafia.
Niggaz say eminem look like Vanilla ice...MAAN this nigga
I bet this nigga aint got no flow like a old man dick..
This nigga got a fuckin Rhino Nose like a muh fucka mane

Arsen if this bitch can get to perform why cant u man...this nigga is so weak...

I kno this nigga a AFB...Ambercrombie n Fitch Blocc...all day huh

but come on now...this nigga got some tacky ass design wit all money in tha bacc...he could at least got Arsens nigga that does tha Graphics...

Ayyy Lets get like group to just rush tha stage at his lil concert...

lol

Ahh man i wanna quit rappin....im serious

True Burlin-gay story....Vanillia Kobe and tha Ave Robbaz n Homos

BORN IN 1982, KOBESOZ HAS LIVED MOST OF HIS TWENTY YEARS IN BURLINGAY CA. ABOUT 20 MILES SOUTH OF SF. BEFORE MOVING TO BURLINGAME IN 1990, HE RESIDED IN Castro District. KOBESOZ COLLABORATED WITH DJ MILK of Magnesia IN 1998 TO FORM A BAY AREA CLASSIC TITLED "Homo 4 LIFE," WHICH FEATURED SMASH HITS SUCH AS, "i love white bitches wit no ass n tits" AND "where my dad car n credit card," WHICH FEATURED MILK AND A NEVER BEFORE HEARD SOLO RAP THAT TOOK THE BAY BY accident!! KOBESOZ THEN TEAMED UP WITH MANASE` DA wangsta IN 1999 TO CREATE "We some serious vatos" AND "HAHA how did we get a deal" RECORDS WHICH FEATURED weak ass 3 minute tracks SUCH AS, "is that a negro??" AND "im tellin mommy". IN 2002, KOBE RELEASES "B game homo" WHICH FEATURES BAY AREA LEGENDS SUCH AS "YOUNG DROOP" "MR KEE" AND MANASE` wangsta. IT ALSO FEATURES SOME OF THE ghettos of burlingame's no one knew who they are in 20 years STARS SUCH AS "notadolla2myname" AND "kuntdufasa". IN 2003, KOBE TEAMED UP castro records to record tha next failure about robbing starbux and burger king...

^^^^thats tha real story folks

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
rofl @ robbin a starbucks

yeah muthafucka empty out yo cash register bitch, thas on my momma and the studio she copped me nigga, and while you at it, make me a tall latte, and make my potna here some hot chocolate, muthafucka i aint fuckin playin :confused:

i'm sorry, i couldn't help myself again

Jun 27, 2002
Naw i aint going to the show to beat him up or nothin......IM GOING TO LET THIS CAT KNOW WHERE HE STAND AND SEE IF HE GONE DO SOME OF THAT SHIT HE TALKIN BOUT ON THE ALBUM, I WANNA SEE HIM POP A GLOCK AND JACK ME FOR MY SCRILLA.....THEN IM GONE SHOW HIM WHAT REAL RAPPERS SOUND LIKE.....THIS AFTER HE GETS BOOED OFF STAGE AND BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS....LOL

MAN....I WANNA KNOW WHO REALLY GONE SHOW UP AT THIS CAUSE IM FINNA BE THERE,REALCHAT

Apr 25, 2002
cHeWdOGG said:
^^^^

Yea that was awhile ago. When Garden Lane and LC had funk. That was back when Millbrae actually had some ghetto to it.
HAHA!! Dude I remember those years!! I was like in 7th grade back then. Oh man Millbrae is a silly place. Shit I'm glad there isnt too much drama out there. Its not fucking cool to have to trip about taking a walk at night and shit. I havnt been out there for a long while but am damn looking forward to chillin this summer and havin some BBQs, Coronas and bomb.

S. ASHTON FO LIFE!! HAHAHA! naw j/p -- maybe I'll bump into chewd when I'm back in the Mill.

PEACE

May 4, 2002
Holy shit. I just forced myself to listen to that garbage. I now have a severe migraine. I would rather listen to Tripledeep. At least they had some sort of flow, and could rhyme words. This fake Kobe is just god awful.
What kind of $2 Casio keyboard did he make those "beats" on? BTW, I think that was his mom singing on We B Hustlin. That was one of the worst voices I ever heard attempt to sing.
I'm going to go bang my head on the wall to try and forget that I heard that.

Status
Not open for further replies.