BURLINGAME HUSLA? WHAT A JOKE....HE DON'T HUSLE, HE GIT HUSLED!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2002
i'LL PRAY FOR US ALL.....
I done been to Burlingame....the turf is hott, niggas sellin dope on every corner, Just gun and Liquor store on every block, even the cops are scared of the thugs that roam the streets at night......I would rather slowly walk down 3rd st with a "FUCK H.P." shirt on than go to Burlingame on a Friday night.....they got drive-bys jumpin off every other night, shit I done been shot at 9 times in san Carlos just tryin to take my mama to the doctors office and shit...Cats wit Tec 9s just walkin down the street....them big houses is really crack houses.....You see al them homeless peope in West Burlingame.....and on the soutb side too.....norht Side Burlingame niggas is the craziest, I remeber the funk between H-Town (hillsborough) and B-Game..shit was deep.....I heard Ice Cube was really from B-Game....

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Sweet mother of all things holy I cant stress enough how terrified I am for all the previous non-believers who posted on here. Mustynutz is absolutely right, but he didnt mention ( In the part about being shot at while taking his mother to the doctor ) that in Burlingame, doctors jack the patients who they treat for gunshot wounds so most people ( or HARDCORE MURDERERS as EVERYONE is known for in Burlingame ) dont go to the hospital for gunshot wounds, they just walk it off. Musty - did you notice the house completely controlled by malt liquor drinking pit bulls? I hear the sun never shines there and the homeless people eat the decomposing bodies of the 1/2 hourly drive-by victims. Hell on Earth people, Hell on Earth.

Feb 21, 2003
MaddDogg said:

Most of the kids hang out on "Burlingame Ave" and drive around their parents cars while wearing Abercrombie and Fitch clothing.
HEY HOMIE THATZ NOT EXACTLY THE CASE. I MEAN, I SPLIT MY TIME BETWEEN REDWOOD AND SAN JO (I GO TO SJSU) AND I KICK IT ON THE AVE ONCE IN A WHILE. HOWEVER, I DRIVE A MUSCLECAR, AND I GOT SOME FRIENDZ FROM BURLINGAME THAT AINT NO SUCKAZ EITHER AND THEY MASH IN THEIR RIDEZ, THAT THEY EARNED FOR (MUSCLE CARS, RICE ROCKETZ, S-10 XTREMEZ)

Dec 30, 2002
In my city's defense, we dont wear abercrombie and bitch(San Carlos not burlingame). Fuck burlingame. Fuck burlingame ave. fucking pussy mother fuckers. And there's people out here who acn rap too. But they don't talk about killing andshit cuz we all know know one in san carlos kills anyone. But if you think we just sit here and wear abercrombie with an apple juice in our hand you can fuck yourself. Fuck burlingame. And belmont. peace.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
It's not about the area where he's from that gets me...its just this guy sucks and has no flows...he should've put his money somewhere else...cuz his rap career ain't going no where....but yea Burlingame is all rich ass fooz..that's all I really see...ain't really seen no ghetto out there..so this guy talkin about shootem up bang bang shit...has me thinking....hmmm bullshit....he's not credibile in my book..but my whole thing is basically this cat is whack and has no skillz....even with guest spots...the guests tear him to shreds...that's pretty embarassing... I mean I hear him then I hear Droop...should've been droops song with guest artist b game, kobe sozer..o watever his name is...=P

Jun 27, 2002
Shit, down by the toxic waste dump on the West Side, you got the heroin addicts that jack you for ya foodstamps...Dope dealers that jack you when you try to cop......Shit even the FBI be gettin cats for they scrilla when they tryin to hustle.....I knew this one cat from B-Game...got shot 19 times and he still out there sellin dope...cant get off the ave for nothin. I see my folks from Bgame caught up in the struggle.....Yeah and them crack addicted malt liquor drinkin pits bulls wit rabies aint no joke, my folks got one wit a gold barb wire collar and red eyes.
Yeah the homeless cats is savage too.....they try to eat you even if you move too slow, the vultures that fly overhead just wait for people to die....I wear 2 vest when i travel down the Ave....i done seen locos using grenades on the cops....I did time up in Burlingame Penitentiary from 94-97 , so Im cool wit most of the OG's.....P-wood, Sterling, Bobby, Zach and Johnny , Brad and Billy are the homies too.....Casper and Huero from East Side got my back too.......
I used to live by the burned down high school over by the projects, but I moved out cause I wanted to live to see 25, livin in Burlingame is hard dogg....you gotta have that ghetto mentality to survive, and be strapped, I got tired of walkin round wit a Ar-15 strapped to my back just to go get a brew from the liquor sto'

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
^^^ yep, Zachary Capone and Young Bradford Slim be runnin the B-Game ject's folks. Them some crazy Mannish ass kingpin hog style cut throat status muthafuckas that's not to be fucked wit by squares. You gotta watch out fo them crazy ass savage wiggaz mane, the block is hot, the block is hot. West Burlingame is the turf, El Camino Real is the strip

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
It is not where he's from that is tha issue here...It's tha fact that he aint real about it...He's tellin stories in his songs about shootin mufuckas up at tha local starbucks...Tha dood is a confused individual & that shit is gonna come back to him cuz he's defenitly reppin 650 tha wrong way, I know mufuckas that wanna get him onsite 4 this shit...

And also, that one nigga manase on his album is my boy & he's gettin looked upon tha wrong way 4 makin appearences on this shit...

And man, if he shows up at that CSM show, he's gonna get dealt with guaranteed...

I dunno man, it's actually a sad situation lol...

Jun 27, 2002
yeah i got shot at on both them sets.....pizza man wont even deliver to my auties house over there cause the last one got kidnapped and aint been heard from......OG Bobby Johnson (they made the movie South Central about him, he's really white and from BGame) gave order to all the Bgames that it Kill-On-Sight for all cops, and he's payin them cats in crack, the whole city is smoked out....

Jun 27, 2002
Rodzilla said:
, I know mufuckas that wanna get him onsite 4 this shit...

And man, if he shows up at that CSM show, he's gonna get dealt with guaranteed...

I saw anyone from the 650 who has pride for they zipcode and really wanna see this foo get dealt wit and put in his place, roll out to his show @ CSM.......I know for a fact Im going....Ya'll be sure to let them EPA niggas in on this......Im sure they would love to meet dude

Apr 25, 2002
Man, I worked out there in supermarkets and dont even get me started on the shit I seen out there....wayyy to ghetto. First of all, everyone working in them is old, and all the people shopping are older than dirt. I got mean mugs all the time there for walkin in with steeltoes but was too skeered to do anything back....Then I walk into the bathroom and there it was...X4 tagged on the stall with a sharpie and underneath it "Burlingame Hustlers." At this point I was scared shitless, but shit really hit the fan when I seen a 17 year old white kid wearing FUBU punking his mom into giving him money for a Source magazine. Man, after I seen that I stocked the shelves with Pepsi and SPLIT! Didnt look at no one, didnt say nothin, just bounced!

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Rodzilla said:
It is not where he's from that is tha issue here...It's tha fact that he aint real about it...He's tellin stories in his songs about shootin mufuckas up at tha local starbucks...Tha dood is a confused individual & that shit is gonna come back to him cuz he's defenitly reppin 650 tha wrong way, I know mufuckas that wanna get him onsite 4 this shit...

And also, that one nigga manase on his album is my boy & he's gettin looked upon tha wrong way 4 makin appearences on this shit...

wuuuut, niggaz cain't fuck wit KOBE SOZ! when he rolls through, peeps be like NOT THAT NIGGA KOBE SOZ! last time he got to dumpin on niggaz, he straight earthquaked them nigga'z block up somethin crucial. channel 2 didn't bother to show up to report it either because Amber Lee and the Camera Man wuz scared of gettin their cap twisted back

"so if you come through and folks don't know your name // keep your chopper close when you chill in B-Game!" -Kobe Soz

Apr 25, 2002
someone needs to e-mail him and give him the address to this post. cuz he needs to see it, and see everyone thinks he is a joke. classic!

shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.