BURLINGAME HUSLA? WHAT A JOKE....HE DON'T HUSLE, HE GIT HUSLED!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2003
kobesoz.com
*This is Lil Marco at my nigga kobe soz house*

This rodzilla nigga just don't know about the NSB. Just because we havn't been around for 10 years like some other gangs doesn't matter. We are coming up already got about 20 niggas riding. Next time you speak on the click learn about it chump.

T

trueazn1

Burlinggame does rep as a welathy ass city . its all rich folks in b game. i think natalise is from b game too and she is rich ! i read her parents took her to piano lessons and all and she goes to stnadford so she is rich . burlingame is all rich folk lks and nice houses

Apr 25, 2002
well, i'm a say this, Rod my lil homie is tlakin shit, so if y'all do somethin it ain't out of pocket...he ain't but 16

so there will be reprecussions...and since i moved to vegas, i'll have my West Side Mateo folks handle it

what i'm suggesting is...everybody stop talkin shit
Rod and y'all Let Kobe do him...y'all do you

live and let learn, this shit is stupid

and Nicoya, you tlakin about on First Ave when they took that nortenos gold chain?

T

trueazn1

first of all im sick of this gang shit. oh i got 20 niggaz ridin for me i got blabh blah blah suck a fat dick everyone who says that. i dont give a fuck bout nobody on this shit but all u losers out tehre who say i got this i got that on my block and shit u guys are SHIT WOUTHOUT UR HOMEBOYZ u dig ? with ur homeobys u feel like a man but when ur alone u can't even stand but act like a hoe. real talk my niggs. im a man an di roll one deep fuck this 12 on 1 shit.

T

trueazn1

soak game lil wyte wuz lil wyte . that wuz da name. thats all . im tryna start anew here so lets not talk bout the past

Apr 13, 2003
kobesoz.com
*This is Lil Marco at my nigga kobe soz house*

Young Moe i heard about that gold chain shit from my nigga at BHS. But that guy was from 24th in San Francisco. And Nicoya415 What are you talking about? Those weren't no NSB niggas because i never heard about that.

T

trueazn1

kobe wuts up with u and natalise? is she single ro wut? let me hollar at her. dont ignore me playa!

Jul 3, 2002
It wasn't recently. Also about that shit your speaking on, it was some cats from 22b who rolled up and got into shit with some Bruno cats. And Moe, hell naw I aint no female!! haha

Apr 25, 2002
I can see it now, like 6 dudes at Kobe Soz's parents house, all huddeled around the computer, giggeling, and asking for turns typing. sippin on Capri Suns, and lil sandwhich squares that Kobes mom made. all wearing ripped Abercrombie hats and faded jeans. slapping each other and giggeling cuz the person whos turn it is to type is typing "nigga". god i wanna throw up

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
nah i ain't talkin bout when they pulled the start on June...

i remember 18th st came down a few years back and busted shots at one of the cats in my crew, he was bangin that norte...so they tried to do him...

well if he was from 2-4, then he was with them burlingame cats...my potna took his shit

Jul 16, 2002
shadow said:
I can see it now, like 6 dudes at Kobe Soz's parents house, all huddeled around the computer, giggeling, and asking for turns typing. sippin on Capri Suns, and lil sandwhich squares that Kobes mom made. all wearing ripped Abercrombie hats and faded jeans. slapping each other and giggeling cuz the person whos turn it is to type is typing "nigga". god i wanna throw up

shadow
LMAO

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
LMAO @ Shadow.....

Yo Moe, I'm bout 2 be 18 soon dawg.....lol.....anywayz, Ur right.....I dont give a fuck about this cat.....

But "Kobe", What yur doin aint cool.....Yur broadcasting online & yur reppin shit tha wrong way, My people in Bruno been askin bout U for a couple of weeks now.....

I suggest for U not go to parties in tha north of siccsfitty.....

Status
Not open for further replies.