Broncos @ Raiders Monday night football opening weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the raiders havn't won an opening game in a min........ fuck last season 08 is here and lets see what happen im let the season talk for it self.
so you didn't say that? I'm quoting (verbatim this time) random ass shit that I pulled out of my ass? sure buddy....

you talk about the past (raiders not winning an opening game) then say fuck the past (fuck last season, WHICH IS IN THE PAST!!!!) you're hella contradicting yourself.....

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
so you didn't say that? I'm quoting (verbatim this time) random ass shit that I pulled out of my ass? sure buddy....

you talk about the past (raiders not winning an opening game) then say fuck the past (fuck last season, WHICH IS IN THE PAST!!!!) you're hella contradicting yourself.....

LMFAO ok whatever u say, u make it seem like im just saying the raiders haven't won an opening game n then saying fuck da past, you know why i said DON'T HATE CUZ THE RAIDERS HAVEN'T WON AN OPENING GAME IN A MIN. cuz ur here talking shit about da niners opening game last season so im tell you as a raiders should of let go of last season! and i know what i said read everything and dont make it seem like im just saying sumthing about the past and right after saying fuck da past

i aint talkin shit dat IMO, so ur sayin they only got the stupid ass raiders to play in monday night game because the rest of the nation is going to be sleeping ?????? and what does AZ playing callin last year have to do wit me sayin BRONCOS WILL WIN, dont hate cuz the raiders havn't won an opening game in a min, i didn't come in here to talk shit ur running ur mouth talking shit about last season, you as a raiders fan should let last season go already like most of us did already, fuck last season 08 is here and lets see what happen im let the season talk for it self