Broncos @ Raiders Monday night football opening weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LOL aye redrum, i seen a mexican dude with ur sig on his shirt today, i was thinking, where the fuck have i seen that? LOL

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
i aint talkin shit dat IMO, so ur sayin they only got the stupid ass raiders to play in monday night game because the rest of the nation is going to be sleeping ?????? and what does AZ playing callin last year have to do wit me sayin BRONCOS WILL WIN, dont hate cuz the raiders havn't won an opening game in a min, i didn't come in here to talk shit ur running ur mouth talking shit about last season, you as a raiders fan should let last season go already like most of us did already, fuck last season 08 is here and lets see what happen im let the season talk for it self.
yeah, its been a couple years since we won an opening game....but I'm talkin just as much shit as the 9er fans in here.....actually, less.....maybe FOR ONCE you weren't the 9er fan talking shit.....I doubt that.....but maybe you weren't.....you saying broncos will win shows you haven't been paying attention to shit....our teams are almost evenly matched right now except for the fact that their #1 receiver isn't really a #1 receiver and besides that he's out for "slipping on a mcdonalds wrapper"....so what they have is a qb that struggled in his first starting season last year vs a qb that has his first starting season this year......last year we lost the first game due to Kiffen's inexperience in overtime (or at the final ticks, I forget) but we won the 2nd game. and why would I bring up az vs sf? hhmmmm.....maybe cuz its damn near the exact same situation of two low tier teams playing? a division game? bay area team vs team from a close state? all of the above? if you remember the az/sf game you'd know that it was a big defensive game and in the 4th quarter of the final drives, the az coach thought it would be better to run out the clock with running plays that weren't getting shit rather than let matt leinart throw (which was getting 1st downs), they went 3 & out then punted, and basically let sf have the game winning drive.

but like you said, fuck last season, let this season talk for itself.....and on paper we've got the better team. point blank end of story. oh, but you said "when have the raiders won an opening game" so I guess we are going back to the past.....make up your mind :hurt:

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
my cousin moved in this week and she's a diehard raider fan. football season is gonna be ugly at my house. last night she busted out her raiders blanket and said "fuck yo couch, yup thats right i got my blanket on your couch"

~k.
LOL, that's funny.

At least she knows what's up though KV...

And the Raiders are going 16-0 this coming season, starting with Denver on Monday night!

Jun 1, 2002
whooooooooooooo
what a way to start the season!

YEAH WHAT A WAY TO START THE SEASON. GETTING YOUR SORRY ASSES WHIPPED BY US JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED IN OAKLAND. I'LL BE THERE IN THE WEST SIDE CLUB, EATIN A TRI-TIP SANDWICH TAKIN PATRON SHOTS, WATCHING MIKE SHANNAHAN'S FACE GLOW LIKE A TOMATO ON THE SIDELINE AS WE BOMB ON YOU DENVER OMELETTES.

PS- THIS THE OPENING GAME FOR YALL, NOT US. WE OPEN AT HOME A WEEK BEFORE THIS AGAINST THE PATS,SO YOU KNOW WE'RE COMIN IN ANGRY AT 0-1 AND SMASHIN' SOME DONKEY ASS!!

LOL!

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
YEAH WHAT A WAY TO START THE SEASON. GETTING YOUR SORRY ASSES WHIPPED BY US JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED IN OAKLAND. I'LL BE THERE IN THE WEST SIDE CLUB, EATIN A TRI-TIP SANDWICH TAKIN PATRON SHOTS, WATCHING MIKE SHANNAHAN'S FACE GLOW LIKE A TOMATO ON THE SIDELINE AS WE BOMB ON YOU DENVER OMELETTES.

PS- THIS THE OPENING GAME FOR YALL, NOT US. WE OPEN AT HOME A WEEK BEFORE THIS AGAINST THE PATS,SO YOU KNOW WE'RE COMIN IN ANGRY AT 0-1 AND SMASHIN' SOME DONKEY ASS!!

LOL!
Oh shit, so we're gonna be 2-0 after we get done with Denver, not just 1-0.

And KV, that shit aint funny that shit is real nukka!

Nov 7, 2006
we got raiders on opener? nice and easy win to start off another 16-0 season but finishing strong this time lol. but serious that should be a good game with moss coming hear and that tuck rule blah blah blah shit. will be fun after in these forums too lol

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
i aint talkin shit dat IMO, so ur sayin they only got the stupid ass raiders to play in monday night game because the rest of the nation is going to be sleeping ?????? and what does AZ playing callin last year have to do wit me sayin BRONCOS WILL WIN, dont hate cuz the raiders havn't won an opening game in a min, i didn't come in here to talk shit ur running ur mouth talking shit about last season, you as a raiders fan should let last season go already like most of us did already, fuck last season 08 is here and lets see what happen im let the season talk for it self.
9ers suck, but i aint talkin shit tho. IMO. :hurt: