Broncos @ Raiders Monday night football opening weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
oh snap im losin it
hahahahaha

damn first day back at work and im already going nuts

note to self: another tv by sept.

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
yeah. hahaha all i saw was raiders and monday..and today is monday. d'oh.

my cousin moved in this week and she's a diehard raider fan. football season is gonna be ugly at my house. last night she busted out her raiders blanket and said "fuck yo couch, yup thats right i got my blanket on your couch"

~k.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yeah. hahaha all i saw was raiders and monday..and today is monday. d'oh.

my cousin moved in this week and she's a diehard raider fan. football season is gonna be ugly at my house. last night she busted out her raiders blanket and said "fuck yo couch, yup thats right i got my blanket on your couch"

~k.
lol get on the couch with some muddy ass shoes and stomp that blanket out and tell her fuck yo blanket!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i would never wear muddy shoes in my place. lmao

~k.
Get Em Muddy, then put em in a safeway bag, then go inside, lay on the couch, and put em on and stomp the raider mascots face out! do it stone cold style and stomp mudholes in that shit!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol @ 9er fans talking shit when they got the "oh well lets throw in some other random ass teams for the west coast fans while the rest of the nation is sleeping" opener last year against the Cardinals which y'all only won because of stupid play calling in the 4th by Arizona

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
i aint talkin shit dat IMO, so ur sayin they only got the stupid ass raiders to play in monday night game because the rest of the nation is going to be sleeping ?????? and what does AZ playing callin last year have to do wit me sayin BRONCOS WILL WIN, dont hate cuz the raiders havn't won an opening game in a min, i didn't come in here to talk shit ur running ur mouth talking shit about last season, you as a raiders fan should let last season go already like most of us did already, fuck last season 08 is here and lets see what happen im let the season talk for it self.