Broncos @ Raiders Monday night football opening weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
we got raiders on opener? nice and easy win to start off another 16-0 season but finishing strong this time lol. but serious that should be a good game with moss coming hear and that tuck rule blah blah blah shit. will be fun after in these forums too lol
It will be fun to knock Bradys punk ass out for the year and yall end up not even making the playoffs cuz of it:classic:

Sep 26, 2005
broncos @ raiders gonna be week one, we will start off 1-0!!!!!!!!! on the nfl network adam schefter said the full season schedule will be out around april 15th

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Check this out Raider nation... I was right. Javon Walker is ready for some get back! Kiffin touched on some other issues as well. Check it out....

In addition to talking extensively about his own situation for the first time this offseason, Raiders coach Lane Kiffin riffed about several topics this morning during his media breakfast session at the league meetings in West Palm Beach, Fla.:

No go on McFadden? Because of a surplus of running backs, including the newly re-signed Justin Fargas, Kiffin said the team likely won't pursue Arkansas star running back Darren McFadden with the No. 4 pick. Kiffin said the team's biggest need is at the defensive line, where Virginia defensive end Chris Long (the son of Raiders Hall of Famer Howie Long) and defensive tackles Glenn Dorsey of LSU and Sedrick Ellis of USC are possibilities.
"[McFadden] is a phenomenal player .... But we really don't have a big need at running back," Kiffin said.

Trade down? The Raiders don't have any second-, third- or fifth-round picks so Kiffin made it clear the team, which is still very much in the rebuilding phase, will look at the possibility of trading out of the No. 4 pick.
Teams such as Carolina, at No. 13, or Chicago, at No. 14, or Dallas, which has the No. 22 and No. 28 picks, could be attracted by Oakland's top pick.

"[Trading down] is something we're looking at," Kiffin said.

JaMarcus' weight: It had been reported that second-year quarterback JaMarcus Russell, whom Kiffin believes in the future of the franchise, has tipped the scales at 300-plus pounds this offseason. Not so, says Kiffin.
The coach wouldn't say how much his prized player weighs, but emphasized that Russell is in good shape. Kiffin said he is fine with Russell playing in the 275-pound range and if Russell trimmed down to 260 or so he wouldn't be as effective because of his body frame.

Revenge is on tap: When it was announced Monday that the Raiders will open the season by hosting Denver on Monday night, Kiffin went straight to the motivation well.
He said he text messaged new receiver Javon Walker, who of course, was signed by the Raiders last month to a lucrative deal days afar being dumped by Denver. Walker quickly texted his coach back.

"I'm not going to say what he [wrote]... but let's just say he is ready," Kiffin said.

We'll have more from Kiffin a bit later.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Revenge is on tap: When it was announced Monday that the Raiders will open the season by hosting Denver on Monday night, Kiffin went straight to the motivation well.
He said he text messaged new receiver Javon Walker, who of course, was signed by the Raiders last month to a lucrative deal days afar being dumped by Denver. Walker quickly texted his coach back.

"I'm not going to say what he [wrote]... but let's just say he is ready," Kiffin said.
Where you at scary1?????

Mar 16, 2005
OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO SAY THAT NOW????? FUCK!!!

When will you learn to not go off everything coaches and players say....they say what you want to hear until it's too late.

I will gaurentee you right now Javon deoes NOT play a full 16 games for y'all in 2008!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
THIS WHAT I SAID DOUBLE READ BEFORE U POST :dead::dead::dead::dead:
LOL you really got me there cuz I didn't quote you verbatim!!!!! :dead:

its basically the same shit, you bring up the past about the raiders and say don't talk about the past about the 9ers.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
LMFAO at this dude^^^^^ maybe u would be rite if i would of said FUCK DA PAST THEN SAY DAT ABOUT THE RAIDERS BUT I DIDN't so it dont make sence, and i never said dont talk about the past about da 9ers. this what i said get it rite buddie.

you as a raiders fan should let last season go already like most of us did already, fuck last season, 08 is here and lets see what happens im let the season talk for it self.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^Yeah I lost a bet to him... but I am not betting anymore. I am only betting on myself from now on because I know I'll come through.

Speaking of that bet, I made that bet thinking JR would be starting the season and not holding out. But anyway.. a bet is a bet. This avatar is garbage but it'll be removed once we start winning so I ain't trippin' because that's coming soon.

As a matter of fact if the Raiders beat the Broncos on Monday night this garbage avatar is going to be removed.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmfao, itll be removed when they start winning? u really gonna keep that avatar for more than 5 years?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
A bet is a bet... we never set a timetable for how long I was supposed to have this as my avatar.... I'll wait until we smash on the Broncos and then remove it.... So keep laughing kid.

Jan 18, 2006
Thats why i cant believe some of yall are arguing so much when the season is still a long ways away. PS FUCK THE BRONCOS AND WHINERS LOL.