braids (hair).....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I dont really see nothin wrong with it....but in a way its kinda corny. The fact is, some hair styles BELONG to certain cultures. Cornrows came from Africa and is a black hairstyle. I mean, what would yall think about some black cat relaxing his hair and and slicking it back like a white dude? Wouldnt really look right, would it?

Apr 25, 2002
And I will vouch for Sixxness that he doesnt look too corny with braids. But aint fuckin with my crop tho....not too nappy or straight, and hella long (10 inches bitch!), so it stays lookin sick for a good two weeks or so.

Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:
I mean, what would yall think about some black cat relaxing his hair and and slicking it back like a white dude? Wouldnt really look right, would it?
We have black folks that do that but its not looked at as being white. Because they don't look white, its kind of strange. But cornrows is so noticably a black hairstyle so it sticks out.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:
I mean, what would yall think about some black cat relaxing his hair and and slicking it back like a white dude? Wouldnt really look right, would it?
i've seen plenty of people do that....and it doesn't look like a "white thing" to do...romane just straightened his hair like 5 days ago....but he didn't look like a white dude....lol....oh yeah YV....how much longer than me have you been growing your hair? yeah, that's right, about 10 months....so measure your shit now, and then in 10 months, let's compare the numbers! BITCH!:D