braids (hair).....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Slappin Beatz said:
yo mane I just think yall dont look right wit it, keep tha bowl cut mane yall aint got tha same kind of hair as us i bet that shit took hella long for yah and yah had to add hella shit to make it happen
1 hour....and my hair didn't have shit in it. No grease, gel, water, or anything.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
my braids be itchin tho.....it's kinda annoying.....and it hurts where the rubber bands are......i was gonna take them out yesterday, but i figured i'd get used to it.....

M

Mrs. Twi$ted

From cornrows to extentions to interlocks. I wear em all.

I know plenty of people that aren't black that have braids.

Korean's make fake hair so who is to say that braids is only for black people. That makes no sense.

Not only black people braid either. I braid people up all the time.

M

Mrs. Twi$ted

@ C-Gar Splitcha

You can't cut your hair, your next on my list to braid.

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
I personally think whites look corny as fuck with braids.That's just my personal opinion.It might be cool for a week,just to fuck around....but that's it.
Sometimes,

The first thing that pops into my head when I see a white guy with braids is that they want to be black. But thats not always the case, some people just want it because they always wanted in Sixness case. But my IGNORANCE just shows what a lot of people in society may think of white folks with braids, its not only me BELIEVE that has that first impression.

It's Just like folks may think that a mix black and white person is fully black...its just an ignorant first impression.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
fuck i made it smaller but it still didn't come up.....what about the hole jpeg error thing...could that be what's going on....how do you take care of that...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i dunno davey....

anyway, yeah, people assume that because i wear a du-rag and that i have braids, that i think i'm black. that's the stupidest shit i've ever heard. i don't think i'm black, that's like saying that i look in the mirror and won't see my skin color.....um ok? i don't fuckin think so....that's the only thing that annoys me about the whole thing....people look at you, and ask, "do you think you're black?" and i just want to smack the fuck out of people that say that to me.....same shit happens when people know that i listen to underground rap.....or when i sag my fuckin pants.....some people need to get over the whole issue.....

A

askgarcia

TRAGIC LOSSES said:
I THINK IT LOOKS STUPID ON WHITE PEOPLE....JUST MY OPINION.......

just another example of how ppl are easily influenced by entertainment.

i remember you WestAfrica saying that it was part of african american culture...well guess what...theyre culture has yet again been taken by kids who want to be like their fave rappers, sports stars, movie stars...jerry rice.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
right......since the only people that ever have their hair braided are african american.....too many people are stuck on this issue of, you're white, act white, and you're black so act black....I say fuck that and fuck them. You can't ACT like ANY race...You are who you are, and I say fuck anyone who has a problem with who I am or who anyone else is as a person. That's a load of fuckin' bullshit!