braids (hair).....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I thought I would bring this up. Some people say that anyone that isn't black, should NOT have their hair braided....I think that's pretty fuckin' dumb....I'm white, and I have my hair braided...I like it.....So who gives a fuck.....Right? Does it matter it matter if you're black, white, asian, mexican, etc? lesh get a good conversation going....

Apr 25, 2002
IM RICAN AND CHEROKEE...I USED TO GET MINE DONE BACK WHEN I WAS IN BASKETBALL,AND I BRAID MY FOLX UP NOW..BUT I THINK ITS ALL GOOD NO MATTER WHA RACE GETS THERE SHIT DONE UP AS LONG AS ITS WELL PUT TOGETHER...I CANT STAND PEOPLE WIT THERE SHIT HELLA FUZZY..LOL..~2O9~

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
I know someone knows but where in the fuck did braiding hair start, 'cause I know the Native American's did it too, not exactly cornrows but braids none the less, but I think it's getting played out, kinda like everyone sayin' "nigga" I can't wait for a new trend to start up, or an old one to come back... how about jerry curls?

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
i know this fine ass white/black girl with braids i likes that..

personally for me.. i keep my hairs cut.. once a week i get my folicals sliced

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
I THINK IT LOOKS STUPID ON WHITE PEOPLE....JUST MY OPINION.......

that's a big assumption. you don't know all the white people with braids.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

it all depends on how you look.... if you're a corny lookin muthafucka, you shouldn't go near those.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
:D WELL YOU DON'T KNOW ME....ASSHOLE LOL.....and I'm white, and I have corn rows.....lol......what now!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
WestAfrica2010 said:

Why did you get cornrows in your hair in the first place? What made you want that?

I've wanted to for a few years. I don't know why. I thought it would look tight....I like it.....

btw, slappin'....anyone who's hair can stay in braids, has hair for it. my shit is still lookin damn near perfect and i got it done like 5 days ago....does it even matter?

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^haha yall some crazy fuckin fuckers...i got a homey that used to have long ass hair...anyway he used to get his shit braided up...we called him the white snoop dogg..cuz he looked just like snoop except his skin was white...me myself and i...i keep mines cutt short ...but i been thinkin bout lettin it grow...i like that old pic of loki wit long hair and them fatass cornrows...that shit is sicc-wit-it...OH MOTHAFUCKN BOY

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Daveyboy said:
we called him the white snoop dogg..cuz he looked just like snoop except his skin was white...

i heard that all day today and yesterday....everyone said I look like a white snoop dogg.....cause I'm 6'6" (same height) 160-165 pounds (same weight).....i just got some straight back shit right now.....it wasn't long enough to get anything else....next i'm goin for zig zags...and then some fish bones! lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ that's a little bit fruity....i dunno about that lol.....but shit, whatever your homey likes.....it don't matter what anyone else thinks