Boston v Orlando - East Finals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
the refs today and them bullshit techs on perk is why some people hate the nba...
yea cause pierce didnt get away with a flagrant when he shoved reddick. he did the same thing barnes did to garnette in the previous game and barnes was t'd up! yet no call against pierce. calls go your ways sometimes, other times they dont. aint no different then any other sport.

Apr 7, 2004
I WOULDN'T SAY THEY WAS CHEATING BUT THEY CALLED HORRIBLE CALLS... PERKINS DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE KICKED OUT. IM NOT A BOSTON FAN AND I WENT WITH ORLANDO IN THIS SERIES.. IM JUST CALLING IT HOW I SAW IT

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
I'm thinkin of betting a high amount on orlando but I dunno yet, i've actually never placed a sports bet in my life LOL first time for everything though. Depending on how the Perkins shit turns out. Dwight himself said the hardest defender he's played against wit is Kendrick Perkins, so if he's out for game 6, Orlando has a very favorable match up to win, and take it back to orlando for game 7.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think both techs will be taken away from Perkins. The first tech, he accidently elbowed dude after he was trying to help his teammate up. Their hands slipped from the sweat. Perkins didn't intentionally elbow dude from Orlando and the 2nd tech was the worst tech I've ever seen in my years of watching NBA Basketball. He was called for a tech even though he was walking away.

Both techs should be taken back.

Nov 7, 2006
game 5 was trash, my boys didnt play well at all and on top of that the refs decided to make the game what it was but what else is new with the NBA. the only series i didnt really see bullshit calls was the celts and bulls series lastyear and that was the greatest i've seen in awhile. hope we can close it out tonight but who knows since davis and wallace might not even play.

Jan 12, 2006
game 5 was trash, my boys didnt play well at all and on top of that the refs decided to make the game what it was but what else is new with the NBA. the only series i didnt really see bullshit calls was the celts and bulls series lastyear and that was the greatest i've seen in awhile. hope we can close it out tonight but who knows since davis and wallace might not even play.
already making excuses.

Jul 25, 2007
Fasho I just got joog! I betted my boy $100 that Boston was finna win. He thought with all those injuries, no one was finna show up on Bostons end for game 6 and he thought Perkins was still suspended but I didnt say shit. Was finna stay home tonight because I had bills to pay but know im finna head to the pool hall with my new found wealth.

I hope Rampage and the Suns get it done tomorrow.

Nov 7, 2006
already making excuses.
well there always is an excuse just depends on if its making them up or not, the refs didsuck in that game and even if they didnt we woulda loss because we played shit. i'm not blaming our loss on the refs, i just hate watching games when the refs have an obvious influence on it and it's like watching a fixed game. i scene games where they did it in our favor and i was upset aswell so no i'm making up excusing just tellin it how it is.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lol @ doc rivers saying this starting 5 has never lost a series. basically he was thanking kobe for keeping our trophy warm last year while we were gone, but the rightful owners are back, and at full speed.

the sad part is, boston hasnt even played a game where everyone clicked yet. i just hope l.a. can beat phoenix.