Boston v Orlando - East Finals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The playoffs this year are straight up boring and the Eastern Conference is garbage. Bunch of teams that would be lucky to get the 5 seed in the West. Lebron getting eliminated in the 2nd round really did hurt the NBA just cuz how much these series suck balls
youre dumb as fuck. you can argue about the order but the best teams in the nba HANDS DOWN are cleveland orlando boston and l.a.

the west is weak nowadays. get it correct. 5 seed lmao youre a fucking faggot and dont know shit about basketball.

western conference playoffs have been boring outside of the la okc series lets get real here.

Jan 18, 2006
youre dumb as fuck. you can argue about the order but the best teams in the nba HANDS DOWN are cleveland orlando boston and l.a.

the west is weak nowadays. get it correct. 5 seed lmao youre a fucking faggot and dont know shit about basketball.

western conference playoffs have been boring outside of the la okc series lets get real here.
everyone knows the west is way more competitive get that east coast biased out ur system, all those top east teams wouldnt make it out the first round in the west except boston.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
so did lebron lose or did the celtics win? i think the point has been made by half time of game 3 of the eastern conference finals. lol @ l.a. fans chanting "we want boston"

do you? really? lol

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID

well looks like orlando was overrated by everyone(including me). guess that's what happens when you play in a weak conference though, it makes you look better than you really are. turns out cleveland and boston were the only worthwhile teams out east.

Nov 7, 2006
everyone knows the west is way more competitive get that east coast biased out ur system, all those top east teams wouldnt make it out the first round in the west except boston.
you kidding me? the east was pretty damn good this year. see playoffs is really such a different type of basketball and thats why the west teams looked weak in the playoffs. with the exception of a few of em the entire west was soft and do nothing but offense, IMO i think the east would beats on mst west teams in playoffs just cause the toughness on defense in the east.

well looks like orlando was overrated by everyone(including me). guess that's what happens when you play in a weak conference though, it makes you look better than you really are. turns out cleveland and boston were the only worthwhile teams out east.
orlando believe it or not are playing better against us than the cavs did. cavs had ne good game against us and the 4 we won we smashed them HARD. if this was orlando vs cavs the cavs would gett whooped IMO. these teams just happen to be facing the healthiest celts since the fist month of the reg seas and look how good we were then aswell. size wise we are just as big as the lakers so if it does turn out to be another rematch it will be a good one and would expect a game 7 out of it. *fingers crossed*

that shit was funny as fuck KG is damn fool for the acting job to lay out SVG
what? barnes straight up shoved his ass with out even trying to go for the ball. he's lucky he didnt get suspended for that shit.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
krazee: you cant talk sense to these idiots. these are the same people who predicted the cavs would sweep, the magic would sweep, and the fake show would sweep in 08. just sit back and listen to them bitch and moan that they dont have guaranteed future hall of famer andrew bynum at 100% while boston is continuing to prove they are one of the most dominant defensive teams in history. the magic and cavs would be 3 seeds at THE VERY WORST in the west and boston mangled them. its alright, some people dont know that dog shit stinks til you rub it in their face. like 08.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
krazee: you cant talk sense to these idiots. these are the same people who predicted the cavs would sweep, the magic would sweep, and the fake show would sweep in 08. just sit back and listen to them bitch and moan that they dont have guaranteed future hall of famer andrew bynum at 100% while boston is continuing to prove they are one of the most dominant defensive teams in history. the magic and cavs would be 3 seeds at THE VERY WORST in the west and boston mangled them. its alright, some people dont know that dog shit stinks til you rub it in their face. like 08.

hey dumbass, I don't think anyone had the cavs winning the east. I know I didn't, I had them getting knocked out by orlando or boston. I was telling the lebron fans I know that that would happen even before the all start break.

a healthy bynum would make a big difference in our favor, but we don't need him at 100% to beat boston. just as long as he's able to play enough to get gasol and odom rest.

May 25, 2009
damn how much is carter getting paid? that dude sucks donkey dick!! 3 points? 3 FUCKIN' POINTS!?!? wow fuck it go magic made that shit stretch get them celtics bitches tired so the lakers can whoop that ass!!