Boston v Orlando - East Finals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
it sucks for howard when they call bullshit fouls on him
well then it sucks for about everyone then. they only called one bad foul on him and it technically was a foul but IMO it should've been a no call. dwights lucky he only got that flagrant on peirce and not a flagrant 2 cause peirce was already hit hard then dwight swung right on his head. see the difference with the magic and celtics is we're a tough hard hitting team and we know how to do it and the magic is not. when they try to play tough with us they over due and throw themselves out of the game cause they put too much pressure on themselves to play physical. reason we get away with it is cause we are tougher and the hard hitting tougher teams know how to get physical without the fouls when it comes to the playoffs, magic just isnt there yet

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
the difference is the celtricks are a bunch of drama queens floppin and over actin like was a harder foul then it really was pierce has done this what in 3 straight playoff years now remember his lil wheelchair bullshit bunch of panzys and garnett does a shit load of movin screens it this wasnt the wnba and they let the players play like back in the day howard would be bitch slappin the celtricks

Jan 18, 2006
The playoffs this year are straight up boring and the Eastern Conference is garbage. Bunch of teams that would be lucky to get the 5 seed in the West. Lebron getting eliminated in the 2nd round really did hurt the NBA just cuz how much these series suck balls

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
The playoffs this year are straight up boring and the Eastern Conference is garbage. Bunch of teams that would be lucky to get the 5 seed in the West. Lebron getting eliminated in the 2nd round really did hurt the NBA just cuz how much these series suck balls

ha speak for yourself i think this year series is coo especially cause its gonna be the lakers and boston for the finals

Nov 7, 2006
the difference is the celtricks are a bunch of drama queens floppin and over actin like was a harder foul then it really was pierce has done this what in 3 straight playoff years now remember his lil wheelchair bullshit bunch of panzys and garnett does a shit load of movin screens it this wasnt the wnba and they let the players play like back in the day howard would be bitch slappin the celtricks
you kidding me??? peirce had scratch marks down his face cause of that shit dwight did so i dont know if you can call that a flop. that thing three years ago was kind of pathetic but you cant blame the rest of the team for peirce's actions. you're just a hater and you see what you want to see. it's how it's always been with you and you wont give credit when credit is due. boston is looking like the team right now and it looks like no1 can stop them, not even Kobe.

May 2, 2002
cant believe the celts are gonna beat the magic. For a while there towards the end of the reg, I thought they might not even get past the first round. Shit, I wouldnt have been really surprised if they didnt make the playoffs. They're just getting it together are the right time. like the fakers.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Celtics are playin some GREAT defense and over all basketball. I fuckin hate the celtics but they killin it right now. I absolutly HATE rondo, I think he's a punk ass little bitch, but GOD DAMN that dude can BALL. He's been killin it not only this series, but the playoffs in general. I had doubts bout him but he's def one of top PG's in the game now. Celtics came to play just in time.

Weren't they sayin this year that the celtics are just gettin by, kinda fuckin off n waiting for the playoffs to come... LOL, looks like that's what's happenin here lol. I don't follow Boston at all so I dunno if players were injured durin the season n just now getting healthy for the playoffs but they ain't fuckin around right now. It looks to be a lakers vs celtics rematch. That should be a very good series compared to 2 years ago. Also depends on how healthy bynum gets.

I've always been a Ray Ray fan since the Jesus shuttlesworth days lol, so I'm glad he's winning. Other then that, I don't really give a fuck bout either team or any of the players.